Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
the only problem i see with implementing breast sizes are the current cgs. probably overlaping a stand alone breast images will solve that, the idea of an ice-cream likes to me and can use a existing variable,

Last edited:

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
the only problem i see with implementing breast sizes are the current cgs. probably overlaping a stand alone breast images will solve that, the idea of an ice-cream likes to me and can use a existing variable,
Have at it was playing and thought well hell if there was a way to do that be an interesting variable to the game much like the slum and the drugs.

guest1111

Nov 8, 2019
how do the mods work, do you need the game on steam for the mods to work or do the mods work whether it be downloaded for free on here or bought on steam

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I think my game is broken, Hazumi hasn't got pregnant yet since I added in the mods x.x. I think I done and goofed up my game. XD

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
I think my game is broken, Hazumi hasn't got pregnant yet since I added in the mods x.x. I think I done and goofed up my game. XD
the RNG is high in the game get pregnant is a process it self the tip i can give you is buy te upgrate of the bath and when you get fetilized use the shower to make implatantion more probable

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
the RNG is high in the game get pregnant is a process it self the tip i can give you is buy te upgrate of the bath and when you get fetilized use the shower to make implatantion more probable
I'll do that, but is it normal for her pregnancy to start one day and end the next? cause that has happened to me. Still sinking my lewdness mind into the game.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
I'll do that, but is it normal for her pregnancy to start one day and end the next? cause that has happened to me. Still sinking my lewdness mind into the game.
there is another way to ensure implantantion sorry for not remenber before, in the data folder is a file named: data_cheat.json, in that file you can change the im
plantation rate for the number you like

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
there is another way to ensure implantantion sorry for not remenber before, in the data folder is a file named: data_cheat.json, in that file you can change the im
plantation rate for the number you like
Awesome! I am gonna do that right now. Also, I'm still having issues getting her to get pregnant. I think I got crappy luck. XD

nogames

Mar 14, 2019
BTW, i done download mods all in one, and how to active or change become adult or loli or else ?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Okay, so for the mods that add quadruplets, quintuples and overdue variations, is there a way to manipulate probabilities for that? Or to adjust the general fertility rate so it doesn't take at least a week to get any results? (I have read the implantation advice above, but i mean other than that.)

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Okay, so for the mods that add quadruplets, quintuples and overdue variations, is there a way to manipulate probabilities for that? Or to adjust the general fertility rate so it doesn't take at least a week to get any results? (I have read the implantation advice above, but i mean other than that.)
the ovulation inducer manipulate the probabilities, and i'm working in a new mod "slum madam mod" a new npc that npc help with multi pregnancy

Reactions: Blackrockomega

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Okay I have played the game for a few days now and I haven't got Hazumi pregnant I think I installed the mods wrong and it altered the game or something. That or I got the shittiest luck ever.

Can someone tell me how the directory should look like then so I can check it out? D: Thanks in advance

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Okay I have played the game for a few days now and I haven't got Hazumi pregnant I think I installed the mods wrong and it altered the game or something. That or I got the shittiest luck ever.

Can someone tell me how the directory should look like then so I can check it out? D: Thanks in advance
the first time really hard and just ahve too much rng. Just try have sex alot when they red day come as much as you can.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes