Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
To be fair, try working the only normal job in the game. Its peanuts compared to the 100000 yen for a kid.....
To be fair-fair, the job in the cafe nets you hundreds of thousands of yen(?) per shift (way more than everything else) and I only got 10k for the first kid and 20k for the seond.

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
Well, I'll just repost it here instead.

I'll say, when I first saw this post I thought I wouldn't even consider it as it's not my fetish, but then I thought of how easy it would be to make seeing as the game already has the pregnant belly images one would need. I'll already be learning how to switch the active image for my condom mod anyways.

So, a few questions for you:

Would it be enough, just changing to a pregnant belly once enough semen is inside Hazumi?

How much semen would it take to reach each level of inflation?

What should happen if Hazumi is already pregnant? Should her pregnancy stage go up, or not be changed at all?

lullus35

May 4, 2020
Well I kinda like the idea about cum inflation but that does mean some changes to chances of pregnancy.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
on other note, is there way to tweak amount of cum? like 1 ejaculation instantly filled her up

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
on other note, is there way to tweak amount of cum? like 1 ejaculation instantly filled her up
This was due to the default values of Regisseur's mod.

After some consideration I decided to lower them back down to base game values for the version included with my mod. I've released a new version to reflect this change.

Reactions: johndoe1545

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
This was due to the default values of Regisseur's mod.

After some consideration I decided to lower them back down to base game values for the version included with my mod. I've released a new version to reflect this change.
looking forward to the cumflation mod

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Which code control the baby numbers? Searched the pregchan hazumi thread, didn't find it
Global_Script.js file:

function multiBaby(it){
var s = $gameSwitches._data;
var v = $gameVariables._data;

//胎児の数
var kiso =6
v[59] = 1 //change the "1" with the number of babys you want
if ( s[59] ) { kiso= 3 }
for ( var i=10; i>=2; i-- ){
if ( randmm( Math.floor(Math.pow((kiso),(i/1.6))) ,1 ) <= 1 ){
v[59] = i // change the "i" with the same number you change for the "1"
break;
}
}

...can someone provide a link to pregchan thread?
the old threads are dead, this is the current one

Reactions: Blackrockomega

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
does anyone know how the birth delayer mod works? I made Hazumi take the medicine from the pharmacy and she still gives birth at the usual time

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes