TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
So i'm getting a Type error cannot set property of bitmap of undefined. I'm assuming this is because of the fertilization overlay because that is when the error happens
This means that the function that initializes the standing picture wasn't modified by the mod, probably because some other mod overwrote it without leaving a call to the original function. What other mods do you have installed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Panda_Ti_Ti

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
This means that the function that initializes the standing picture wasn't modified by the mod, probably because some other mod overwrote it without leaving a call to the original function. What other mods do you have installed?
I have the all in one, quintuplets and quadruplet, gyaru mod, Implantation Xtended, Realistic Bathing, Realistic Ejaculations, Regisseur Extra Ejaculation mod, Overdue extra dialog mod, lactation consultant, and the official mods

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
I have the all in one, quintuplets and quadruplet, gyaru mod, Implantation Xtended, Realistic Bathing, Realistic Ejaculations, Regisseur Extra Ejaculation mod, Overdue extra dialog mod, lactation consultant, and the official mods
I've tested in-game with all of those mods except for the lactation consultant without any issues, and that one does nothing to the standing art so it shouldn't be a problem. Are you running version 1.5.5 of the game? If so, send me the save file in which the glitch occurs and I'll take a look at it.

Regardless, I will update the mod with a safeguard to avoid crashing and simply do nothing in case of such conflicts.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
What is this lactation consultant mod the other twi slum lord and pregnancy delayer are paid for and I don't have the money to do that

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
I've tested in-game with all of those mods except for the lactation consultant without any issues, and that one does nothing to the standing art so it shouldn't be a problem. Are you running version 1.5.5 of the game? If so, send me the save file in which the glitch occurs and I'll take a look at it.

Regardless, I will update the mod with a safeguard to avoid crashing and simply do nothing in case of such conflicts.
I figured it out. I had the standing cg option on. The option that you get after buying the compact mirror. After i turned it off the fertilization overlay works

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
I figured it out. I had the standing cg option on. The option that you get after buying the compact mirror. After i turned it off the fertilization overlay works
Ok, I was able to reproduce the issue by staying naked after a bath while having the standing CG on. I'll release a fix for it soon™.

I'll probably also stop the overlay from showing outside the menu, as that wasn't intended to happen in the first place.

Edit: I've released a new version of the mod with both the fix and a safeguard for eventual issues, you can download it from my mod release thread.

Last edited:

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
and when hazumi end the day in full terms/overdue the game shows the extra message "the baby in hazumi's belly is taking more time to born"? if it is, then probably is only bad luck with the probabilities
Didnt show me that message so probably bad luck then haha

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Didnt show me that message so probably bad luck then haha
if didn't show after you use the birth delayer must be the incompatibilite with nwismaster mod delete the nwis mod must solve the birth delayer problem

Marco215

May 25, 2020
How do u run the game?
When i try to open the .exe file, nothing comes out. But it says the program is running. Help

Marco215

May 25, 2020
you need to run the start game.exe
I don't understand wat u mean but the problem is that i clicked the game.exe file and nothing came out. But when i try to delete the whole file it says cannot delete because a program is running while i don't see any program running in the background. Do i need another program?

Natalie26

Jan 2, 2018
I don't understand wat u mean but the problem is that i clicked the game.exe file and nothing came out. But when i try to delete the whole file it says cannot delete because a program is running while i don't see any program running in the background. Do i need another program?
no you dont need another program when you go into the game folder in it will you have a folder you need to open it it will have a short cut named start game you will click on it and the game will start game start.png inside game start.png

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes