baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
unfortunantly no I don't as I don't have the mod itself as I don't have money to give for it or the slum lord one either.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
does anyone know how the birth delayer mod works? I made Hazumi take the medicine from the pharmacy and she still gives birth at the usual time
the mod change the next common events "007"(birth process) here reduse the value of generic variable2 to make the birth event less frecuens to occurs
"41"(use drugs)here turn ON the birthdelayer switch(added in this mod)
"223"here turns off the birth delayer switch

for the way the game overite the json files if there is another mod that change the same common event, the game enter in a conflict and read the first overite and ignore the second(script>database), check if you don't have a script mod that use some common event i explain before, as i can assume with your information the error must be another mod change the 007 event too

check when you use the birth delayer don't occurt the next acction: sounds the sound effect of use a item and show the next dialog if you use the birth delayer
if you are in detailed mode
"hazumi's baby birth will take more time...!"
else:
"hazumi use the bith delayer"

Reactions: ohaipo1

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
the mod change the next common events "007"(birth process) here reduse the value of generic variable2 to make the birth event less frecuens to occurs
"41"(use drugs)here turn ON the birthdelayer switch(added in this mod)
"223"here turns off the birth delayer switch

for the way the game overite the json files if there is another mod that change the same common event, the game enter in a conflict and read the first overite and ignore the second(script>database), check if you don't have a script mod that use some common event i explain before, as i can assume with your information the error must be another mod change the 007 event too

check when you use the birth delayer don't occurt the next acction: sounds the sound effect of use a item and show the next dialog if you use the birth delayer
if you are in detailed mode
"hazumi's baby birth will take more time...!"
else:
"hazumi use the bith delayer"
the message hazumi's baby is going to take more time to be born popped up but thats about it, i used other mods but i don't think theres any mods that has an effect on the birth event other than the birth dialogue change mod

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
the message hazumi's baby is going to take more time to be born popped up but thats about it, i used other mods but i don't think theres any mods that has an effect on the birth event other than the birth dialogue change mod
and when hazumi end the day in full terms/overdue the game shows the extra message "the baby in hazumi's belly is taking more time to born"? if it is, then probably is only bad luck with the probabilities

ds762

Feb 12, 2019
I'm sure someone asked this earlier, but I'm too lazy for search. How to increase Hazumi sexual sensitivity?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
just noted you guys have plenty more mods in pregchan, would you mind put a list on your post and also link as well, Gakuto-dono , TropicanSnow ?

edit = nvm, found gakuto pastebin link, will link it up to OP :KEK:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Are Namelessdev's mods compatible with TropicanSnow's and nwishmaster's mods? If they are, in what order should they be installed?

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Are Namelessdev's mods compatible with TropicanSnow's and nwishmaster's mods? If they are, in what order should they be installed?
hi i'm namelessDev, yes my mods are compatibles with nwissmaster and tropical mods i tested out, the order i follow was: all in one-> quintuplets -> gyaru -> nwismaster or tropical mods this order never mind() -> then i put my database mods(birth delayer,extra dialogs,slum madam,lactaction nurse, with these mods the order don't matter

edit(the nwismaster mod has incompatibilites with te birth delayer mod that is because the two mods try to overite the commonevent 7 at the same time) the oter mods don't have compatibility problems

Last edited:
Reactions: SwordofHeaven

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Gakuto-dono, send me latest version of your birth delayer mod to nw_shmaster@protonmail.com, maybe I could fix this.
is more easy to tell me what changes you did in the original common event and I merge that changes with my mod this is because the birth delayer mods is a decomposeJSON from a rpg maker project, AKA a database mod, and your implantation xtended is a script mod the json are a little diferent and before i try merge with the code i understand from the json you did but when i edit the json of the birth delayer the birth delayer stop work correctly you can send me your notes here: nameless.develop@gmail.com

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
This game has a lot of mechanics for not getting pregnant like using condoms and taking baths. But is that only for role-playing? Because obviously you need to get pregnant to progress in the game. Also how do you find the slums?

Last edited:

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
This game has a lot of mechanics for not getting pregnant like using condoms and taking baths. But is that only for role-playing? Because obviously you need to get pregnant to progress in the game. Also how do you find the slums?
give birth at least one time, appear a npc in the forniture store

Elnarmi99

Oct 10, 2019
Hello. I played and gets 5 babies it said. but when xray the womb seems to overlarge the belly .. why the ultra belly mod isnt appear .. also how do you get overdue?

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
just noted you guys have plenty more mods in pregchan, would you mind put a list on your post and also link as well, Gakuto-dono , TropicanSnow ?

edit = nvm, found gakuto pastebin link, will link it up to OP :KEK:
All three of my mods are linked in the Condom Failure Mod thread. The smaller mods (fertilization overlay, brown hair add-ons) are in the second post, and any future mods I make will also be posted there.

Reactions: chien180

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
So i'm getting a Type error cannot set property of bitmap of undefined. I'm assuming this is because of the fertilization overlay because that is when the error happens

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes