Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Where do I unpack the all in one folder to in the game?
how do you install? share a picture of your mod folder and what ver you have? all the mods in the booth are compatible with the last ver

quoting a comment in the preg chan thread(this is for all in one, gyaru and quintuplets)
So, to install the mods your mod zip should contain a Img & Js folder. select both and drag them into the www folder (follow the directory path in my image if you're lost).

You will know if this is correct because it will ask you to overwrite files, say yes and it should be added.

To see if it worked you can change your character by checking your in-game phone -> selecting the configure icon -> select sy
View attachment 671329

Reactions: Rahmat00

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I like how they talk about prostitution as the easiest way to get money but getting a 10-combo in the cafe earns you more xD (Or am I missing something? I’ve bought all furnitures and stuffs for charm but prostitution doesn’t earn you as much, also d*mn f‘ckers asking for sex and doesn’t give anything xD)

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I like how they talk about prostitution as the easiest way to get money but getting a 10-combo in the cafe earns you more xD (Or am I missing something? I’ve bought all furnitures and stuffs for charm but prostitution doesn’t earn you as much, also d*mn f‘ckers asking for sex and doesn’t give anything xD)
Even funnier is the fact that children are so rare in this world that the government is willing to buy them, yet the amount they pay for them is absolutely LAUGHABLE. It's like, the price of a rug or something xD

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Even funnier is the fact that children are so rare in this world that the government is willing to buy them, yet the amount they pay for them is absolutely LAUGHABLE. It's like, the price of a rug or something xD
Since when does the government pay for anything? They just take them and ban birth control.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Forgot to mention that part xD

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
I will try redownloading, my all in one only has img folder
Edit: Redownloaded and now has the proper files, thank you.

Last edited:

Zylere

Jun 13, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have a problem when running the program. It say, "makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined".

Did anyone have a solution?

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have a problem when running the program. It say, "makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined".

Did anyone have a solution?
only with that information doesn't help to find the problem in the forums of rpgmaker mv says is a problem with index.html but we need to know what exactly you did where you download or buy the game, what ver you have and did you try to install mods?

TropicanSnow

Jul 29, 2017
How about a mod if she gets filled with too much cum her belly will get bigger, aka cum inflation?
Check out the pregchan thread, I posted a question earlier on how that mod would work since I'm learning how to mess with the CG engine for another mod I'm making.

izuruki kaze

Aug 24, 2019
View attachment 345544

Overview:
A large titty girl that gets pregnant and gives birth a lot!
A game about Hazumi with prostitution, pregnancy and life elements.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-24
Release Date: 2020-04-29
Developer: Mihiraghi
Translation: Feunski
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.5.5
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android
(v1.4.4): - -

Extras: Mods - Mods2 - Mods3 - Mods4

Garyus thanks for the link

View attachment 345545 View attachment 345546 View attachment 389146 View attachment 389147 View attachment 447993
can anyone make an apk file for version 1.5.5?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
To be fair, try working the only normal job in the game. Its peanuts compared to the 100000 yen for a kid.....

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes