Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah, it's untranslated, so is the game itself!!! (Nopy)

Edit: Forgot to mention that the game is untranslated too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azriel Satan

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
I know that previous editions of this have at least been partially translated... not sure what happened here.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
So, I decided to buy the game on Steam. For those interested in supporting the creator, its 10% off right now (I paid €8.99).

For those of you who do not have the money to support, but still want to enjoy this game (IN ENGLISH!), I have decided to share the game here.

I packed it and uploaded to Mega. It is version 1.5.7 (changelog is included in the files). Please update thread and add this link to the first post @Demon King Rance

Edit: I just copied the game files from Steam files and packed it using Winrar. Somehow, the packed file is only 246 MB, so I hope nothing is missing or worse. So far, the game seems to work fine outside of Steam.

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
edit(the nwismaster mod has incompatibilites with te birth delayer mod that is because the two mods try to overite the commonevent 7 at the same time) the oter mods don't have compatibility problems
Is there a way to check if mods on booth have been updated? I just want to know if this incompatibility was fixed.

Also, the latest mod can't be payed for with paypal because "this order is not eligible for PayPal payment because it includes R-18 items" despite the other two being ok :/

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
So, I decided to buy the game on Steam. For those interested in supporting the creator, its 10% off right now (I paid €8.99).

For those of you who do not have the money to support, but still want to enjoy this game (IN ENGLISH!), I have decided to share the game here.

I packed it and uploaded to Mega. It is version 1.5.7 (changelog is included in the files). Please update thread and add this link to the first post @Demon King Rance

Edit: I just copied the game files from Steam files and packed it using Winrar. Somehow, the packed file is only 246 MB, so I hope nothing is missing or worse. So far, the game seems to work fine outside of Steam.
Can confirm this version works with the all-in-one mod, and is localised to English well. Thank you.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

Yep, seems like nothing's wrong with your version.. It's actually bigger than the one you can download here, if you don't include the APK included in them (and thus 246mb for compressed is probably the actual size)

Edit: Doesn't seem like there's any problem with the Mods I use too.

Last edited:

wooby6

Feb 17, 2018
Also, the latest mod can't be payed for with paypal because "this order is not eligible for PayPal payment because it includes R-18 items" despite the other two being ok :/
Use the gum.co links they are paid in USD & you can pay with PayPal as they are seen as "support the dev" donation

Reactions: SwordofHeaven

nogames

Mar 14, 2019
BTW, why i can't download this mods ?
i see free mods, but need buys. or i wrong read or els ?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes