jahall

Feb 20, 2019
nice

btw did u know how to incresed or mod/edit her sensitive? i just play a new game and feel like fuk a dead doll
The cheapest solution is to buy some jars of lotion at the pharmacy and use one at the start of each encounter.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Does anyone know exactly how to reach the Ending and start New Game+?
How long do you have to wait and how many babies you need to make?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Does anyone know exactly how to reach the Ending and start New Game+?
How long do you have to wait and how many babies you need to make?
You need to talk to the lady in the Ob Gyn office and she will tell you that you can pay to keep a kid. Thats the end game. Earn enough to keep your child.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
You need to talk to the lady in the Ob Gyn office and she will tell you that you can pay to keep a kid. Thats the end game. Earn enough to keep your child.
The one that tells you about pregnancy stuff?
The special glasses might have bugged it so I missed it.

Dxxa

Professional panty sniffer
Donor
Apr 28, 2018
so how to use the mods? I have installed them, now what do I do?

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
so how to use the mods? I have installed them, now what do I do?
the visual mods (gyaru, loli, young, hair color) are a new option in the system menu
for overdue you need to keep pregnant with a baby or babys for 44 weeks or more(mega super or ultra overdue)
extended birth add more dialog when you are deliver
quituplets and quatruplets shows that babys in hazumis womb but you need to unlook the xray (in the farmacy) and activate in the flag menu

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
The one that tells you about pregnancy stuff?
The special glasses might have bugged it so I missed it.
Yes, the "auntie" across the way from the guy who buys your milk and the receptionist in the Gyno doctor's office. She will tell you its a million yen to do so... (I think it was a milly and if you focus on rich/generous clients, thats not as hard as it could be...)

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Mate the only way you can get this game on Android with mods, is to ask the developer himself.

Red_novaes

Mar 11, 2020
the visual mods (gyaru, loli, young, hair color) are a new option in the system menu
for overdue you need to keep pregnant with a baby or babys for 44 weeks or more(mega super or ultra overdue)
extended birth add more dialog when you are deliver
quituplets and quatruplets shows that babys in hazumis womb but you need to unlook the xray (in the farmacy) and activate in the flag menu
How to make hazumi keeps pregnant? She is always giving birth at week 44, even less than that.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
I haven't played this for about a year (back when the translator was still doing it for free), has a mod been made to make the client bodies more varied? Like making the futanari look like an actual woman?

Reactions: Asia Argento

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
1.5 is here with more easy to mod feature
Garyus where you got the link?

edit: Alright modders, I have linked yours into OP, just edit them to compile all your mods instead of making new posts and making more links need to be added to OP. You can even include a changelog under spoiler for everyone

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes