Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Yea, read that on their Ci-en site, they are moving onto new project. And maybe, just maybe, return to expand this game when they feel like it.

It's sad because it have so much potential and feels like far from over if compared to other J-RPG.

Edit: I'm gonna call you gaku instead of nameless, mind to add the previous mod into your All-in-one mod?
as i remember I add all the old mods in my All in one, the list of the mod i merge in it are:

1. nameless's overdue belly mod * the original* the new are in my quintuplets mod
  2. dewwey's young mod
  3. dewwey's loli mod
  4. hulatopla's hair color mod *not fully compatible with quintuplets im working on it when i finish i update the quituplets to 1.4*
  5. RW´s Extended birth sequences
  6. horny and worried mod(paints hazumis face red when she is horny and worried is she has mega belly

i missing something else?

and al the mods i'm currently develop are compatible with the all in one, and the mods from other that not change the stock code directly must be compatible too

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
as i remember I add all the old mods in my All in one, the list of the mod i merge in it are:

1. nameless's overdue belly mod * the original* the new are in my quintuplets mod
  2. dewwey's young mod
  3. dewwey's loli mod
  4. hulatopla's hair color mod *not fully compatible with quintuplets im working on it when i finish i update the quituplets to 1.4*
  5. RW´s Extended birth sequences
  6. horny and worried mod(paints hazumis face red when she is horny and worried is she has mega belly

i missing something else?

and al the mods i'm currently develop are compatible with the all in one, and the mods from other that not change the stock code directly must be compatible too
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-4-8-mihiraghi.33392/post-3361556

This one, looks like it add something to bath scene as well, not sure what it does as I have no time to check it yet

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/hazumi-and-pregnation-v1-4-8-mihiraghi.33392/post-3361556

This one, looks like it add something to bath scene as well, not sure what it does as I have no time to check it yet
those mod are for:
first one for more easy multibabys, you can be pregnant again during your early pregnant
the second for bath do more dificult clean all the sperm in the hazumi's vagina
and the third is in the sex scenes the sperm can reach the uterus that originaly cannot that make more easy be pregnant

oh no, those mods are compatible with my all in one and quintuplets so i dont need to do someting, the porpuse of my merge was change the code of the original ones because they had incompatibilities each other, with that others mods, i dont need to do any changes the compatibility with my mods are so high that you can just copy and paste in the mod folder

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
those mod are for:
first one for more easy multibabys, you can be pregnant again during your early pregnant
the second for bath do more dificult clean all the sperm in the hazumi's vagina
and the third is in the sex scenes the sperm can reach the uterus that originaly cannot that make more easy be pregnant

oh no, those mods are compatible with my all in one and quintuplets so i dont need to do someting, the porpuse of my merge was change the code of the original ones because they had incompatibilities each other, with that others mods, i dont need to do any changes the compatibility with my mods are so high that you can just copy and paste in the mod folder
i see, welp, i already edited the amount of preg in the code so it doesnt concern me, but good to know.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I just learned this a while a go in order to produce more milk you need to go to the slums and go to the old man and he will give you a breast massage and milk with start to produce again you can do this like 6 times a day easy point to trade at the department

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I just learned this a while a go in order to produce more milk you need to go to the slums and go to the old man and he will give you a breast massage and milk with start to produce again you can do this like 6 times a day easy point to trade at the department
i actually talked with everyone in game, and no one unlocked the slum map. unless i'm dumb, probably that is supposed to be additional content

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
i actually talked with everyone in game, and no one unlocked the slum map. unless i'm dumb, probably that is supposed to be additional content
How is that possible you can find the drug guy in the furniture shop in the upper corner just talk to the blonde girl at the pharmacy that she is looking for some contraceptive pills he appears after you have given birth

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: johndoe1545

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
You could use mine if you need it. Also with my mods it kinda really easy to get her knocked up with 5 or more babies. Just keep her vagina full of semen like 200 ml should be fine.
I dont know just checked it save 4 doesn't exist on loading screen i dont know whats wrong you mentioned a mod what mod may i ask

nwishmaster

Feb 10, 2020
I dont know just checked it save 4 doesn't exist on loading screen i dont know whats wrong you mentioned a mod what mod may i ask
Did you place it in the right place? In PPLSS\www\save\?
Implantation Xtended and Realistic Ejaculations from my repository should be enough.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Can you see the 5 babies for example in x-ray because i got the mega belly and there were only 2 babies in x ray and i managed to give birth to 5 babies sorry for my english btw and thanks for your mods never mind fixed it

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
can someone tell me what number i need to mess with this mod, mod by Regisseur

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
nice

btw did u know how to incresed or mod/edit her sensitive? i just play a new game and feel like fuk a dead doll
Aphrodisiacs from the convince store,pharmacy and drug dealer.
There is also a mod that lets you set it.
But yes it's pretty much a grind in finding the right traits and getting her to orgasm over and over to increase sensitivity.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes