Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Could you (or someone else) upload this somewhere that doesn't require a login please? I can't seem to sign up for a Pixiv account because their account creation process currently seems broken.

P.S. Nice work btw.

Enjoy

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Hazumi and the Pregnation [v.e1.4.8]
One quick question : Can we re-use our old saves ? As in... Can I carry over my saves from 1.4.1 to this new version without going through any sort of bugs ?

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Sex animations and sex scenes in cafes, institutes and other places! For example, as in JSK games. Hazuma needs anal!!:sneaky:
I agree.
Anal is sorely lacking in this game.
More sex animations and sex scenes would be nice too.

Reactions: corin2013

Garyus

Nov 12, 2018
One quick question : Can we re-use our old saves ? As in... Can I carry over my saves from 1.4.1 to this new version without going through any sort of bugs ?
You can use old saves but is likely to have bugs at certain parts.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
i don't get the part body returning to normal after a period after birth, but who am i to question game logic

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
just speedrun this game, tldr, this game has a lot of potential, but also a lot of stuff need polishing.

-measurement doesn't really relfect your standing cg
-the sex scene mini game is a bit wonky but also not game breaking
-totally missing out a lot potential cg or stories

P.S: Don't place pot plant in awkward places, I mean it :KEK:

Reactions: corin2013

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
im used azzien's mv cheat and see some other stuff, like hot spring.
tried to go there, just trapped and cant comeback
screenshot_1587631039.png

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Mihiraghi stop working in the game so long, probably it was a feature planned to be in the game but finaly removed
Yea, read that on their Ci-en site, they are moving onto new project. And maybe, just maybe, return to expand this game when they feel like it.

It's sad because it have so much potential and feels like far from over if compared to other J-RPG.

Edit: I'm gonna call you gaku instead of nameless, mind to add the previous mod into your All-in-one mod?

Reactions: Aku_orang45
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes