corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
HI, nameless here, the mod is finished
i update the pastebin with the link to downloading. share with you my contact pages:

my booth page where upload mods and future proyects im going to make

Awsome great job might.

Reactions: izuruki kaze

AlexTheFox

Feb 1, 2019
They do all as far as it was reported but at least at my end i can not confirm that since i was not able to produce a working apk.
I am still waiting for some help from the great comunity.
hopefully someone can help then cause I've been trying, that's why I asked, just can't figure it out. :(

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
I just tried it again and voila i can istall it but although the mods are inside i am still missing everything maybe somebody could figure out my mistake an clean that up. Don't get the name wrong pls i took an how to to get this far and forgot tochange the name, for any virus allert i am running nod64 on my systems so all is safe.

As you will see the mods are where they should be.
I imported the game into rpg mv, updated it with the mods and then deployed it to android from there i took the www folder and made an apk via android studio, that did the teick with the installationproblem but still the mods are not showing.

I am greatfull fo any advice and help.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
i update the pastebin with the link to downloading. share with you my contact pages:

Could you (or someone else) upload this somewhere that doesn't require a login please? I can't seem to sign up for a Pixiv account because their account creation process currently seems broken.

P.S. Nice work btw.

Griffan

May 17, 2018

There's one problem though...
The 1.4.8 version is still not accessible and your mods works only with that specific version don't they ?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
There's one problem though...
The 1.4.8 version is still not accessible and your mods works only with that specific version don't they ?
The earlier mods certainly work with 1.4.1. I've been playing the latest mod with 1.4.1 and so far haven't had any problems, but that might be because I haven't yet managed to get |Hazumi pregnant with four or more foetuses.

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
Lol could imagine a parrot saying here we go again after it sees she's pregnant again.
Even if it is just decoration, like a fishtank... there are so many posible scenarios
* beastly content
* decorations
* some extra money from pet-sitting
Etc.

For know there is only getting fucked, getting pregnant and giving birth.
The little storyline for the Reporter searching the contraceptive o consider a joke so there are so many thing that can be done.
Pls don't get me wrong i like playing it, at least if i can, if it wouldn't be for all the mods the game would be boring in notime at all.
That is why i am still trying to get a moded apk so i can play a bit more.

Xorey

Apr 4, 2020
The earlier mods certainly work with 1.4.1. I've been playing the latest mod with 1.4.1 and so far haven't had any problems, but that might be because I haven't yet managed to get |Hazumi pregnant with four or more foetuses.
How you can make it work?
I try to do in my android it doesn't work, all I got is I can't install it after add the mod in apk

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How you can make it work?
I try to do in my android it doesn't work, all I got is I can't install it after add the mod in apk
I'm using the PC version of the game. I'm afraid I can't help you with the Android version.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
I would love to see a little change in her attitude... Like having her be more daring, more slutty...
A new look would be great too ! With some sexy lingerie.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes