corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
Hi,
I was looking for an apk with an all in on mod aplied, and i haven't found any so i was thinking s there even one or how could i port one myself.

Reactions: Insekter

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,
I was looking for an apk with an all in on mod aplied, and i haven't found any so i was thinking s there even one or how could i port one myself.
use winrar to open the apk, copy and paste the mods in the game, i recomended try with my all in one but you can try with the old all in one if the first not work, i don't trying because im busy making a new mod

Last edited:
Reactions: corin2013

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
use winrar to open the apk, copy and paste the mods in the game, i recomended try with my all in one but you can try with the old all in one if the first not work, i don't trying because im busy making a new mod
For some reason when i put it back togather i can only make a zip or rar, when i rename it android tells me there is a parse error any suggestions?

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
not unzip just update the apk with the files of the mod
Any idea how to do that on an android?

Edit:
Got it now, but after instaling i can not change a thing how do i use the all in one when i haveonstalled the young and loli mod.

Last edited:

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
loli,young, and hair color in the system menu must appear a new opcion, the extended birth is just a more text in tha secuense, overdue only ocurr when your pregnant reach 44 weeks or more

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
loli,young, and hair color in the system menu must appear a new opcion, the extended birth is just a more text in tha secuense, overdue only ocurr when your pregnant reach 44 weeks or more
Ok i just redid the apk inserted the all in one into the archiv but now i can't istall it anymore.

Could someone make an apk that works, i am at my limits.

Thx in advance

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Make that me three as I've managed to modify the apk quite easily, but getting the apk to install and be usable by blue stacks or my own devices is a whole different matter. I am more than sure i did something wrong somewhere, so if an apk cannot be provided can we at least get a detailed list of step so I can at least edit the apk properly than upload said apk to a sharable link.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
nameless here, quadruplets and quintuplets mod are almost done, left you a progress report

superbelly clothes,maid and naked: done

ultrabelly clothes,maid and naked: done

fetus process for quadruplets: done

fetus process for quintuplets: done

classic overdue states: done

new overdue states: done

sex bellys for quadruplets: done

sex bellys for quintuplets: done

sex bellys for classic overdue states done

sex bellys for new overdue states 80%

birth process for quadruplets done

birth process for quintuplets done

birth process for classic overdue states done

birth process for new overdue states 50%

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
nameless here, quadruplets and quintuplets mod are almost done, left you a progress report

superbelly clothes,maid and naked: done

ultrabelly clothes,maid and naked: done

fetus process for quadruplets: done

fetus process for quintuplets: done

classic overdue states: done

new overdue states: done

sex bellys for quadruplets: done

sex bellys for quintuplets: done

sex bellys for classic overdue states done

sex bellys for new overdue states 80%

birth process for quadruplets done

birth process for quintuplets done

birth process for classic overdue states done

birth process for new overdue states 50%
Can't wait, but since i can't get the apk running i just can play the unmodded version sadly.
Nice work thou

corin2013

Jul 12, 2017
So what i did so far:
Tried packing everything into the existing apk, can't istall it.
Put the apk into android studio and vompiled a new apk, can't istall it.
Made an export of the entire game via rpg mker mv to android and made an apk via android studio, can't istall it.
Redid everything with mbty's tool but you might guess, can't istall it.

Could somebody pls help me/ us i am working for almost 2 to 3 days on that apk and it is not working at all.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
thank for great work, can i have the link download?

and anyone know where to put official_mod? i dont see any effect
when i finish it i going to share where you can download, and all the mods must be in the "mod" folder in this route
Hazumi and the Pregnation e1.4.8\PPLSS\www\js\mods

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
HI, nameless here, the mod is finished
i update the pastebin with the link to downloading. share with you my contact pages:

my booth page where upload mods and future proyects im going to make

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes