Dec 1, 2018
got tired of looking for these on that mod site.

Hazumi younger MOD
Mega

single and twins overdue mod(young)
Mega

single and twins overdue mod(normal)
Mega

loli version of hazumi
Mega

You will also need to editing/adding code to a game script "using notepad"

Google Drive

go to: PPLSS\www\js\plugins\Global_Script.js

got it? Go about 40 lines down. you see this?

function multiBaby(it){
var s = $gameSwitches._data;
var v = $gameVariables._data;

//胎児の数
var kiso =6
v[59] = 1
if ( s[59] ) { kiso= 3 }
for ( var i=10; i>=2; i– ){
if ( randmm( Math.floor(Math.pow((kiso),(i/1.6))) ,1 ) <= 1 ){
v[59] = i ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
break;
}
}

everywhere you see v[59] = change the 1 and the i to however many babies you want for Hazumi's next pregnancy. you now control the number of babies she'll have. FUCK RNG FOREVER! And yes, there's STILL no limit (double checked for 1.2.12.1)

and that's it for me guys. Enjoy the game
Can i use theses modes on the Android version?

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Sorry mate can't be done at the moment, maybe someone will develop a way to do it in the future.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
hello i'm nameless from the hazumi pregchan thread and i made of the overdue bellys and xrays mod i made a paste bin with all the mods(currently compatible with the game) i made this just for a better control of the mods exist currently and the new mods that will be made:

Thanks for that. I successfully installed the all-in-one mod. However Hazumi still seems to give birth at the usual time, rather than going on to be overdue. Am I missing something? I notice that under Configure > System > Character, there are now options to choose Younger or Loli or a different hair colour, but there isn't an option for Overdue. Should there be?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I'm a bit confused on AP usage. Could it may be a bug?
During a scene, you have an option to extend the time to try and satisfy the partner, if you fail to do so within the first 90 minutes. It says it's supposed to use more AP to extend time, but the game always uses 4 AP.
If this was an intentional part of the game's design, I then have no incentive to 'not' extend time, since it's always better to extend and get the money bonus.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Thanks for that. I successfully installed the all-in-one mod. However Hazumi still seems to give birth at the usual time, rather than going on to be overdue. Am I missing something? I notice that under Configure > System > Character, there are now options to choose Younger or Loli or a different hair colour, but there isn't an option for Overdue. Should there be?
overdue only ocurr when hazumi reach the 44 weeks pregant with single baby or twins and if you reach 50 weeks pregnant with single baby you reach the megaoverdue, currently i working in the super and ultra belly mod + quatruplets and quintuplets more information check the pregchan thread

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
overdue only ocurr when hazumi reach the 44 weeks pregant with single baby or twins and if you reach 50 weeks pregnant with single baby you reach the megaoverdue, currently i working in the super and ultra belly mod + quatruplets and quintuplets more information check the pregchan thread
Thanks. But the problem I am having is that she always goes into labour well before she reaches 44 weeks. I'll have a look at the prgchan thread.

Gakuto-dono

Mar 26, 2020
Thanks. But the problem I am having is that she always goes into labour well before she reaches 44 weeks. I'll have a look at the prgchan thread.
overdue is hard to reach you need to save the game before you sleep, and if the birth event not show, save,and repeat, if show the birth event just reload the save file and try again

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
overdue is hard to reach you need to save the game before you sleep, and if the birth event not show, save,and repeat, if show the birth event just reload the save file and try again
Thanks. That's a rather frustrating way of having to do things!

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
In order to reach max belly you need to save and load multiple times you can reach max belly even with one baby ( You can reach more easily max belly with the item from the slums )

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
im using Azzien's Rpg Maker MV cheat menu, and try to get more baby lol. but when she birth kid's height alway 000

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes