antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 345544

Overview:
A large titty girl that gets pregnant and gives birth a lot!
A game about Hazumi with prostitution, pregnancy and life elements.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-24
Release Date: 2019-12-04
Developer: Mihiraghi
Translation: Feunski
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.4.1
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

Extras: Mods

BaasB Thanks for the link.

View attachment 345545 View attachment 345546 View attachment 389146 View attachment 389147 View attachment 447993
incest ?

Reactions: M3LT

lepree12

Jul 26, 2017
I thought I had the mod installation down correctly, no options have changed, but I haven't experienced a crash either. Would anyone be willing to help me out?

eorclus

Dec 21, 2017
Hmm, I need help regarding installing mod, the thread on pregchan already old and scattered, can someone tell me how to install , young, single and twins overdue(young) mod?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
Hmm, I need help regarding installing mod, the thread on pregchan already old and scattered, can someone tell me how to install , young, single and twins overdue(young) mod?
they still work (for me) but i cant find where single and twin :(

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Check his patreon everyone this game is done and will not bbeupdated anymore. Any all content in the base game is all that will be present. Seeing as how the modiing scene seems dead, this looks to be it for the game.

Harko96

May 2, 2018
Does anyone have a table of what each traits actually do? Or are they only for flavor?
You mean the sex partners traits? From my experience, some are flavour and some are there for you to take advantage. If they have the trait, say "Likes shaved", and you are shaved, partner will be more satisfied and therefore there is a chance he gives you more money/charm. On the other hand, sometimes they can be disgusted and leave if they see a trait they don't like.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes