Munkus69

Nov 12, 2019
Hi. I really like the game.
But unfortunately I do not speak Japanese.
The game is mostly in english, but there are still phrases, that are in Japanese.

Is there a way for me to translate them or something?

Reactions: LewdCatgirl

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
Hi. I really like the game.
But unfortunately I do not speak Japanese.
The game is mostly in english, but there are still phrases, that are in Japanese.

Is there a way for me to translate them or something?
If it's just a missed line here or there (like in this game) what I do is I take out my phone and use the google translate app to take a picture of the screen, select the stuff I need translated and it translates it. It works decently I guess, enough to get a picture of what they're saying.

Munkus69

Nov 12, 2019
If it's just a missed line here or there (like in this game) what I do is I take out my phone and use the google translate app to take a picture of the screen, select the stuff I need translated and it translates it. It works decently I guess, enough to get a picture of what they're saying.
thanks ill try.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Hazumi and Pregsstate Version e1.4.1 Official English

Windows -

Android -

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
Man, i was really upset cause the mod link is down, but i applauded stand up for this, the pervert version of The Raven :love::ROFLMAO:
You mean the link to pregchan? If so, then it's not working for some reason.
Here's the new one

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Seeing that pregchan is your typical image board, odds are the old threads (the ones linked to on the front page here) were deleted automatically for memory. The newer thread has the mods.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes