ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I installed the loli mod to make sure I could easily tell the difference between the two, but it's the same hazumi. I even started a new game and completed the first day to give it a chance to reset the model. For installation, I literally copied everything in the pictures folder and pasted it into the old one, overriding files as necessary. I'm not sure what's wrong.

Edit: for curiosity, I deleted everything in the pictures folder and put in JUST the loli stuff, and it still didn't work, somehow loading the old images.

Edit 2: nevermind, figured it out. I was putting it in the pictures folder outside of the www.
wrong folder - simple as that :) so my guess was right.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Does the other one even serve a purpose then? Other than than to trick people with two folders of the same name with a different location.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
got tired of looking for these on that mod site.

Hazumi younger MOD
Mega

single and twins overdue mod(young)
Mega

single and twins overdue mod(normal)
Mega

loli version of hazumi
Mega
So to clarify, which mods out of these allow Hazumi to get more pregnant that in the unmodified game? I had initially tried "single and twins overdue mod(normal)", without any visible effect. Do I need "single and twins overdue mod(young)"? If so, do I need to install "Hazumi younger MOD" first or is "single and twins overdue mod(young)" stand-alone?

Reactions: Dave3518

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
So to clarify, which mods out of these allow Hazumi to get more pregnant that in the unmodified game? I had initially tried "single and twins overdue mod(normal)", without any visible effect. Do I need "single and twins overdue mod(young)"? If so, do I need to install "Hazumi younger MOD" first or is "single and twins overdue mod(young)" stand-alone?
If i remember. It involves downloading images and editing/adding code to a game script "using notepad"

go to: PPLSS\www\js\plugins\Global_Script.js

got it? Go about 40 lines down. you see this?

function multiBaby(it){
var s = $gameSwitches._data;
var v = $gameVariables._data;

//胎児の数
var kiso =6
v[59] = 1
if ( s[59] ) { kiso= 3 }
for ( var i=10; i>=2; i– ){
if ( randmm( Math.floor(Math.pow((kiso),(i/1.6))) ,1 ) <= 1 ){
v[59] = i ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
break;
}
}

everywhere you see v[59] = change the 1 and the i to however many babies you want for Hazumi's next pregnancy. you now control the number of babies she'll have. FUCK RNG FOREVER! And yes, there's STILL no limit (double checked for 1.2.12.1)

and that's it for me guys. Enjoy the game.

Reactions: fulldolltop12345

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I wonder how many of you all on here know this game is available on Steam Games ver e1.4.1

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
I think I must be missing something, but do you need to talk to someone or something to buy your room ?

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I think I must be missing something, but do you need to talk to someone or something to buy your room ?
Are you talking about furniture for your room? After you've gone on your first date at the hotel, go back to the classroom, and talk to your classmates. One of them will unlock the furniture store.

Kestrel984

Feb 23, 2020
OK, guys. What am I doing wrong here? I have been playing the game for weeks and I can't get her pregnant at all! :LOL:

I go on encounters all the time, have the guy cum inside several times, but even on her "dangerous days," it never seems to work. I know this is a stupid question, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Angry
Reactions: Eryukka

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
OK, guys. What am I doing wrong here? I have been playing the game for weeks and I can't get her pregnant at all! :LOL:

I go on encounters all the time, have the guy cum inside several times, but even on her "dangerous days," it never seems to work. I know this is a stupid question, but any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
If I remember correctly there are some additional factors that play a role: don't take a shower until semen reach the egg and then to have increased chance of succesful implantation you need to have hot shower - with these two I had a succesful pregnancy when I have played it.

Reactions: obiwong3
Jun 26, 2018
If I remember correctly there are some additional factors that play a role: don't take a shower until semen reach the egg and then to have increased chance of succesful implantation you need to have hot shower - with these two I had a succesful pregnancy when I have played it.
What...rofl thats not how it works...I mean even in hentai thats not how it works...weird system. (not saying your wrong but reading this makes me rofl)

Jun 26, 2018
I wonder how many of you all on here know this game is available on Steam Games ver e1.4.1

Steam version adds steam achievements, updated bug fix and mods. As well as a new nail color. Dlsite version has same update but no achievements.

I almost want to buy this on steam just to have the achievements on my account rofl. Its so hard to find good hentai achievements you can show off on your profile such as "Knocked up" or my favorite "Dairy Cow" which is achieved by "Collected 300,000 mL of breast milk" - apparently only 1.3% have got this!

Who wouldn't show that off?

Reactions: Dave3518 and kaorok

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
Speaking of does anyone know of a reliable methods of getting decent quantities of milk since when ever I turn in the milk it is at most 2-5 points (about 7-12 milkings).

Reactions: Dave3518

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Speaking of does anyone know of a reliable methods of getting decent quantities of milk since when ever I turn in the milk it is at most 2-5 points (about 7-12 milkings).
Not as is. I'm not sure if there are mods to modify milk quantity.

There is that biomod that prolongs the lactation duration, but that's it.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I have an idea that letting the bum at the slum play with your tits might increase the milk yield, but I'm not 100% sure.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
What...rofl thats not how it works...I mean even in hentai thats not how it works...weird system. (not saying your wrong but reading this makes me rofl)
I just read it by help available in the game. I guess you miss that part or didn't understand since you didn't know it. There are some books in the game, you just have to read them.
However I don't know how it works in hentai, not even think there is some kind of standard.

Reactions: locha241

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
I don't understand if it's completed or not?
Hello On Steam its avalible to buy - 10% A$ 15.25 and its Ver is e1.4.1
no idea if u have steam u may not be able to view the game
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends 28 February then price is A$ 16.95

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
    • DirectX: Version 9.0
    • Storage: 1 GB available space

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes