yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Do the mods work for the game still? don't wanna try to install them if it will make my game crash and such.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Odd this thread says it was updated the same day 3.16 was released, but the version we have is only 3.15

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
I'm a little confused with the mods.

Which ones work with the current version, and which ones don't?
So far none of theme work at least for me right now, unless a list of the mods is made that do and don't I always like the pregnancy ones where she would actually have larger breasts and belly and such during pregnancy but that makes the game crash.

• Sad
Reactions: AzuraMeta

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
the skin replacement one work fine. I posted those above.
Really? None worked for the version I downloaded from here. Granted they didn't crash the game, but there was no visual difference. Don't suppose you could say how you successfully installed them?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Really? None worked for the version I downloaded from here. Granted they didn't crash the game, but there was no visual difference. Don't suppose you could say how you successfully installed them?
I installed the younger mod and can confirm there is difference. Maybe not much from the original - Hazumi is still the same, but looks a bit younger, like schoolgirl and I liked the young mod. If you didn't see the difference, then either you just didn't notice and need to run two versions in parallel (with and without change) to see difference or just installed it wrong.
Visual mod just overwrites existing graphic files, so that's why it doesn't broke the game from working like script files can. In younger mod there are also some graphics created for bigger belly mod, but without it they are just unused. Apart from this - the game need polishing and proper translation.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I installed the younger mod and can confirm there is difference. Maybe not much from the original - Hazumi is still the same, but looks a bit younger, like schoolgirl and I liked the young mod. If you didn't see the difference, then either you just didn't notice and need to run two versions in parallel (with and without change) to see difference or just installed it wrong.
Visual mod just overwrites existing graphic files, so that's why it doesn't broke the game from working like script files can. In younger mod there are also some graphics created for bigger belly mod, but without it they are just unused. Apart from this - the game need polishing and proper translation.
I installed the loli mod to make sure I could easily tell the difference between the two, but it's the same hazumi. I even started a new game and completed the first day to give it a chance to reset the model. For installation, I literally copied everything in the pictures folder and pasted it into the old one, overriding files as necessary. I'm not sure what's wrong.

Edit: for curiosity, I deleted everything in the pictures folder and put in JUST the loli stuff, and it still didn't work, somehow loading the old images.

Edit 2: nevermind, figured it out. I was putting it in the pictures folder outside of the www.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ustar
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes