jahall

Feb 20, 2019
LOL i didn't think you needed one for this!

1) unpack
2) visit all the place you can and talk to everyone ( don't be fucking lazy )
3) open the dating app find someone to fuck ( until get pregnant ) you don't have to have sex to make money. but you make a lot and fast.
4)visit different places and talk to everyone you will discover new places.
5) first buy things that will help you. ( desk, washer, shower, bed )the rest you can buy them as you earn more.
6) Once you have fully decorated your room you will get the option to buy it at the end .
That's interesting. I didn't know that buying one's apartment was an option. I thought I had the place fully decorated, but I guess there must be an item I'm missing.

josten764

Jul 22, 2017
LOL i didn't think you needed one for this!

1) unpack
2) visit all the place you can and talk to everyone ( don't be fucking lazy )
3) open the dating app find someone to fuck ( until get pregnant ) you don't have to have sex to make money. but you make a lot and fast.
4)visit different places and talk to everyone you will discover new places.
5) first buy things that will help you. ( desk, washer, shower, bed )the rest you can buy them as you earn more.
6) Once you have fully decorated your room you will get the option to buy it at the end .
A walk through might be useful just to see if we are missing anything. I get the feeling I'm missing stuff in the game, or the author just never finished implementing some things. For example...
  • The blank spot in the slum store that says it will be coming soon.
  • Does the Yanushi event chain just suddenly end? Thought it might unlock something if I kept going with it, but it just gets stuck on the bored/not bored loop.
  • Does anything different happen later if we don't tell the detective woman about the slums?
  • Are there more unlocks relating to lactation? The OB/GYN point exchange has very expensive items that seem only possible to get if there are more unlockables to improve lactation amounts.

I also didn't get the option to buy the room even though there are no more empty spots in the remodeling view. Does it require waiting for x number of frame time to pass?

Last edited:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I'm actually wondering if I'm missing something or if the author kept placeholders for stuff but never implemented it. For example, the blank spot in the slum store that says it will be coming soon. Also does the Yanushi events just suddenly end? Thought it might unlock something if I kept going with it, but it just gets stuck on the bored/not bored loop.

I also didn't get the option to buy the room even though there are no more empty spots in the remodeling view. Does it require waiting for x number of frame time to pass?
This game some time ago had the status as completed and have been fully translated. Then it appeared a newer version (with some lost of translation), so it seems the game is still in development and so may have some not implemented stuff.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
A walk through might be useful just to see if we are missing anything. I get the feeling I'm missing stuff in the game, or the author just never finished implementing some things. For example...
  • Does the Yanushi event chain just suddenly end? Thought it might unlock something if I kept going with it, but it just gets stuck on the bored/not bored loop.
  • Does anything different happen later if we don't tell the detective woman about the slums?
  • Are there more unlocks relating to lactation? The OB/GYN point exchange has very expensive items that seem only possible to get if there are more unlockables to improve lactation amounts.

there isn't much to the game,if you ask me. and after some time you will be able to buy the room i am at 300 frames. the only 5 events are the dating app, the guy from the school, working in the cafe, working at the store, and the girl. ( if you give the girl the information where to buy the pill or not. ( OB/GYN you get points for milk and the slum you sell. ) if you read post's dated back you will come across about the pillow. don't bother with it . if you want to find out for your self make sure you create a new save. ( i think it's pointless ) and that's it to the game. and if you read the Creators page this game is in limbo right now.

Last edited:

Wallker

Sep 30, 2017

The blank spot in slum is potion to enhance fetus growth rate. You can obtain it after give birth 2nd baby (with progress of 36 week+/-). Only drink it before and during fertilization will have effect. Your babies will born not longer than 8 week with that potion.

Yanushi event end with bored or not selection, there is no other scene from him.

If you don't told detective about slum, she will not appear in anywhere after that.

If you progress in new game+, there is upgrade with 200 milk point allow you to have confirmed twins or above birth. I still manage to get once 9 babies and many times 5 babies with some horny futa and help of ovulation potion from slum without the add on but sometimes will only bear one child.

Reactions: Skyzenski

josten764

Jul 22, 2017
If you progress in new game+, there is upgrade with 200 milk point allow you to have confirmed twins or above birth. I still manage to get once 9 babies and many times 5 babies with some horny futa and help of ovulation potion from slum without the add on but sometimes will only bear one child.
How do you get 200 milk points? Is it just grinding away at frames? Or is there a way to increase the lactation amount?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
How do you get 200 milk points? Is it just grinding away at frames? Or is there a way to increase the lactation amount?
Grind away at the sink, though someone mentioned that by doing a newgame+ you can get access to better buffs, presumably being able to buy a bio-mod to increase lactation.

Wallker

Sep 30, 2017
I have a grind methods it come with money and milk. Buy fetus growth buff, get pregnant and give birth in few weeks.

From that point, everyday eat 800 yen chocolate + 2 cheap snack to gain max AP (+2), pump milk every morning for first few days then go make money. If you can see the status of clients (rich/generous/millionaire) pick that go hotel don't do anything except let clients touch your belly ONE time and quit prostitute. You will earn protion of money at cost of 1 AP. If you see status said breast milk leak out, go pump it and repeat.

Max furniture and snack can give you 10 AP if Hazumi can eat. You can pump milk 5 time a day if you lucky. 1st few day will have less milk, after 10+ day you will have 1 Liter or more at 1st milk in morning and about 400 to 600 ml in rest of the day.

If you want earn more money, use same method but keep pump up you charm by give birth (use ovulation potion to harvest more charm), invest in washing machine, it can give you 0 to 100 charm point randomly everyday.

zanna7111

Jan 20, 2020
I finally exploited S/L method to manage to get the same week number appeared on the introduction page. Overdue and 126 weeks pregnant! 2020-01-21.png
At this point, she is very easy go to labor by prostitution. 2020-01-21 (1).png
I have seen the code but still surprised the baby weights!
2020-01-21 (3).png

Reactions: thanboxay

zanna7111

Jan 20, 2020
Wow!

But what's the S/L method?
Save every step or every moment u think something bad may happen next moment. Then load if the result is not what you wished. It's a quite common trick in rpg.

I just saved before she goes to hotel since she may start labor during sex. And saved before sleep. If she went labor, I closed the game and load the save file. Again and again. I have reached 100 million and bought the apartment before. Now my only goal is to keep her pregnant forever.

Reactions: sassy_mendigo

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Save every step or every moment u think something bad may happen next moment. Then load if the result is not what you wished. It's a quite common trick in rpg.

I just saved before she goes to hotel since she may start labor during sex. And saved before sleep. If she went labor, I closed the game and load the save file. Again and again. I have reached 100 million and bought the apartment before. Now my only goal is to keep her pregnant forever.
Thanks. I've actually already been using the S/L method with other games, without knowing that was what it was called, but not so much with this one. I've never succeeded in getting Hazumi anywhere near that pregnant.

zanna7111

Jan 20, 2020
Thanks. I've actually already been using the S/L method with other games, without knowing that was what it was called, but not so much with this one. I've never succeeded in getting Hazumi anywhere near that pregnant.
Yeah. I didn't think I can achieve that either. I lost patience around 60 weeks before, but this time I endured it and succeeded.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes