Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Speaking of does anyone know of a reliable methods of getting decent quantities of milk since when ever I turn in the milk it is at most 2-5 points (about 7-12 milking's).
Hello I edited my save game added 999 milk bottles when got docs it error ,the way fixed it 1 milk that got from being pregnant go to bathroom express milk to bottle , i'm having major trouble adding furniture there should be a manual made by developer he done nothing

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
So far none of theme work at least for me right now, unless a list of the mods is made that do and don't I always like the pregnancy ones where she would actually have larger breasts and belly and such during pregnancy but that makes the game crash.
really iv never had crash i put 4 mods in to my game

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Does anybody here understand how the sexual sensitivity percentage thing works because it just does not make any sense. Any number above 0005 on it "exceeds the upper limit" and it's just incredibly frustrating
Hello i found the same problem i wanted at 100 error anything above 0.5 i cant do nothing with that

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
is this game playable on a mac
hey man have you ever thought to try putting windows 10 on ur mac i heard people doing it years ago all hardware same most newish machines as pc shop if its posible games are always made for pc not always mac

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
It is possible to buy clothes in this game?
Hello I really Wish we could Buy Clothes but i got no idea bec i talked everyone in game i got no more buldings visit
im way out of options thinking the only way is through mods to get clothes

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
any one waiting for ver e1.4.1 can get it here at this link free
[RPG] Hazumi and the Pregnation ver.e1.4.1 [English] (PC-Android)

Reactions: oureei

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
does anyone have link for v1.3??
here is a link to ver e1.4.1
[RPG] Hazumi and the Pregnation ver.e1.4.1 [English] (PC-Android)

but u will need a deluge progran bit torrent

Dont be suprised if you dont see ver e1.4.1 in F95Zone The Developer said this site is like pirate bay

Last edited:

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Does anyone know if Mihiraghi might be working on a new game yet? I obviously can't read Japanese so the stuff he's writing on his twitter page doesn't help much.
Hello when i emailed Mihiraghi he said he uses a google tranlater to change Eng to Jap Then Jap to Eng

Dead123

Aug 30, 2017
A better question would be if he has stopped development on the game altogether or will there more updates to come with more content to flesh out the game, besides the mod updates or will this be the most the game will be developed.

Reactions: Dave3518

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Hello Everyone have any of you managed to find antique shop i heard it mentioned but it did not pop into my places to visit so has anyone else been wondering about this or is it an error
or do we need to actually go there before it pops into our list of places to visit

there only 1 person in game that i can not talk to or get too in school no idea how get into the room

A better question would be if he has stopped development on the game altogether or will there more updates to come with more content to flesh out the game, besides the mod updates or will this be the most the game will be developed.
Hello Dead123 i have the game on steam and had problen mods i deleted game reinstalled it next day looked like there was going to be an update i left there waiting it disapeered so no idea if developer doing anything for the game

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
I thought the mention of the Antique shop was just flavor text. Or perhaps planned content that never got implemented.

sagara777

Aug 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Literally, this method is something

making a girl became a mass child maker monster

but, maybe i missing something, i need move the save file into my [Vanilla] game after she positive impregnated

note : play as usual

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes