HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
ok sorry for asking.
No need to apologize it is an innocent question. I don't do this for money to work to monthly releases. I do this because I like doing it. I sometimes I get inspired and put in hours of work sometimes my head is not there. I have been focusing on making poses for the storyline I am trying to tell....just a sample below. However there are other things I consider when putting things together. I need to write the story, the narration, find a way to get AI to create just the perfect voice I want to use, etc....

These are not 20 minute videos of random fucking.

I get it people here are used to folks releasing monthly videos to make sure their sub counts do not dip. I am just not that one.

1719955340196.png

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
No need to apologize it is an innocent question. I don't do this for money to work to monthly releases. I do this because I like doing it. I sometimes I get inspired and put in hours of work sometimes my head is not there. I have been focusing on making poses for the storyline I am trying to tell....just a sample below. However there are other things I consider when putting things together. I need to write the story, the narration, find a way to get AI to create just the perfect voice I want to use, etc....

These are not 20 minute videos of random fucking.

I get it people here are used to folks releasing monthly videos to make sure their sub counts do not dip. I am just not that one.

View attachment 3793120
that sounds good but i was asking because you are finished with the scene with them.
Didn't want to stress or anything but I like watching your videos, especially with the two of them.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote