Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
9cb2ed02-d014-4ced-a243-08c1ee4ffe49_March_18_2024_14-46-16.png

Overview:
Immerse Yourself in a VR Fantasy Battle: Unleash Powerful Spells Amidst Thrilling Hack and Slash Action, Explore Dazzling Maps and Wield an Arsenal of Cool Weapons!

Dive into an immersive VR adventure where creativity knows no bounds! Experience the thrill of spellbinding combat alongside exhilarating hack and slash gameplay, boasting a plethora of cool weapons, captivating maps, and an enchanting array of spells. Unlock the power to shape your virtual universe with the freedom to mod in a myriad of stunning characters, infusing your gaming experience with a personal touch. Delve into a world of endless possibilities as you download a diverse collection of captivating NPCs, breathing life into your virtual realm and unlocking boundless potential for thrilling gameplay exploration.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-23
Release Date: 2023-01-10
Developer: Lil Husky VR - -
Censored: No
Version: 108
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Enable Desktop Mode/Controls:

Mod Installation:

Changelog:

Collection List:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mods

9cb2ed02-d014-4ced-a243-08c1ee4ffe49_March_18_2024_14-46-16.png c6ed421f-84ff-46d8-86b1-28859dc3b6ce_March_18_2024_14-50-14.png giphy.gif giphy-downsized-large (1).gif giphy-downsized-large (2).gif giphy-downsized-large (3).gif giphy-downsized-large (4).gif giphy-downsized-large (5).gif giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2022
Honestly I'd just recommend Blade and Sorcery VR over this any day of the week, way more mods, and much better performance. You can do the same thing in B&S almost by default.

I'm also a little surprised Patreon is ok with this on the platform considering it's very targeted gory violence, but who am I kidding.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ryahn o/
HeadCollectorVR1234VR-V107
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ryahn

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
Seems to be basically unplayable without VR headset. Can't seem to change weapons or use magic in desktop mode.

Seems like the devs are going to add more desktop support but for now us poor people can't play

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well, I think I should stop developing it then :cry:
Fine, I will hold off for a few versions. If your sales increase from this, then I will play nice <3

lilhuskyvr

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2022
Fine, I will hold off for a few versions. If your sales increase from this, then I will play nice <3
If you like my game please support my business. I also need to pay for artists, assets, freelancers. I also work late night till 2-3am to develop my game and go to work at 6am. It's not fair for my work to be stolen like this

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If you like my game please support my business. I also need to pay for artists, assets, freelancers. I also work late night till 2-3am to develop my game and go to work at 6am. It's not fair for my work to be stolen like this
You are one of many

Reactions: SolusSama

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Well, I think I should stop developing it then :cry:
You live with piracy and take advantage of the benefits it offers. Or quit. Personally I never spent resources combatting piracy and my game is doing well.

Reactions: klckr

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
The game looks good, but i'd play it over blade & sorcery only if we could do some sexy touching with the girls instead of just murdering them, because I do get these urges when playing b&s lol

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
I want to preface this by saying I do hope you do well with your game but.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote