VN Others Abandoned Head of the Family [v1.0] [Outside Polarity]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
When you go to the dev's Patreon page, the first post is basically "Look at how our two computers totally suck!!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kudos for the honesty. The game has potential.
would love to know how the fuck are they renders in Iray with that... even my pc is better than that and i still cant or it will take years ( shit even in 3Delight it took me sometime 3 hours to render with CPU -_- )

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So is it a Russian name or a Slavic name this is my top priority rn lmao but thanks for the info guys x'D
East Slavs (Belarusians, Russians, Rusyns, and Ukrainians), West Slavs (Czechs, Kashubs, Moravians, Poles, Silesians, Slovaks and Sorbs), and South Slavs (Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Serbs and Slovenes)

Reactions: waffel and raileg

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
East Slavs (Belarusians, Russians, Rusyns, and Ukrainians), West Slavs (Czechs, Kashubs, Moravians, Poles, Silesians, Slovaks and Sorbs), and South Slavs (Bosniaks, Bulgarians, Croats, Macedonians, Montenegrins, Serbs and Slovenes)
Wait so it’s Russian and Slavic well guess you learn something new everyday even on a forum site nice job there mate for the information

U

User_10739

Please keep the thread on topic, if you want to talk about countries, cultures, history or Eastern European naming conventions take it to discord or pm's.

Reactions: blahblah25

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Still working my way through it, at 8% relationship, haven't found much else besides a few purchasable items at the store and a table at a restaurant, working, attempting to chat with co-worker, chatting with ex (I'm hoping further relationship exp will unlock gifting or some event). I expect I might have found all there is for a first release, time will tell. Animation looks good, travel is slightly annoying (but others have pointed that out). All and all a decent start.

UPDATE: Got all the way to were you could take her to the restaurant. After which I attempted to give her a gift in the bathroom that evening. No text showed so I had to restart the day. However when I restarted from the auto-save the fact that I had already purchased the table at the restaurant was not saved. I had to grind 2 pure weeks of work to get $1000 again.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Still working my way through it, at 8% relationship, haven't found much else besides a few purchasable items at the store and a table at a restaurant, working, attempting to chat with co-worker, chatting with ex (I'm hoping further relationship exp will unlock gifting or some event). I expect I might have found all there is for a first release, time will tell. Animation looks good, travel is slightly annoying (but others have pointed that out). All and all a decent start.

UPDATE: Got all the way to were you could take her to the restaurant. After which I attempted to give her a gift in the bathroom that evening. No text showed so I had to restart the day. However when I restarted from the auto-save the fact that I had already purchased the table at the restaurant was not saved. I had to grind 2 pure weeks of work to get $1000 again.
Oh, it's one of those games. You know, the ones where you have to grind for 3 hours to eventually get to see a nipslip.

Should've guessed as much when a dev tries to sell a 0.01 as a 1.0

Reactions: Ryohky

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Love learning name root origins. Living in NYC I have had the pleasure of learning about many different and distinct cultures.
But fuck all that :eek:penedeyewink:, can I or will I be able to change the MC's name. I find it more appealing for the love interest to say or scream my name, rather than:

"Fuck me Harder Oleg or Greg, or Aloysius!"

Personal thing on my part, to be sure. It seems to be a popular request here, but it is your story, so you tell it how you want of course.

Thanks.

Reactions: vir_cotto

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
First off what kind of name is Oleg could have just called him Greg or something but seems like a interesting game gonna give it a try nothing else good rn ha
its a russian name, personally though he does seem more like a greg, or at least a gregor.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Please keep the thread on topic, if you want to talk about countries, cultures, history or Eastern European naming conventions take it to discord or pm's.
tell that to the first poster kasey i was just giveing name ogf how common rusahin name related to olag is

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote