ARGADONM

Dec 6, 2017
In Chapter 10, the side queste An Old Legend, how do you obtain the chest that is trap by walls and has 1 portal to get into?
I can solve the puzzle

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
So in Chapter 14, I am stuck on the All's Well side quest. Which well exactly do we need to go to? I've tried the 3 I can find in town but there is no prompt to climb inside. perhaps I just missed something in the dialogue previously?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So in Chapter 14, I am stuck on the All's Well side quest. Which well exactly do we need to go to? I've tried the 3 I can find in town but there is no prompt to climb inside. perhaps I just missed something in the dialogue previously?
It's the one right outside the mayors house. (It was previously blocked)

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
imma start a war on futa games, not knocking anyones fetishes but i think more than half the games on the front page these days are futa. and the worst thing is, most of them have great art, pls somebody explain to me what is wrong with a girl with a vagina? :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: VPedge

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
imma start a war on futa games, not knocking anyones fetishes but i think more than half the games on the front page these days are futa. and the worst thing is, most of them have great art, pls somebody explain to me what is wrong with a girl with a vagina? :cry:
This game is primarily (near exclusively) Futa x Female. Which means dick in vagina with an extra set of titties.

Mcrk07

Jan 7, 2023
I have finished latest chapter but when I had a dialogue with lily or carna, the screen became blurry and during sex scenes there was an error message about missing file

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I have finished latest chapter but when I had a dialogue with lily or carna, the screen became blurry and during sex scenes there was an error message about missing file
Hotfix added to the OP (Walk around a bit outside Orchid for it to take effect). You may also need to use the stuck picture option in the P menu, if you saved with a blurry screen. Thank you!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I'll do some tuning on the random encounters. Hard to find the balance, but thankfully it's easy to change.
Thank you, and happy early birthday!
The pecker is inhumanly big because it's not human. It's a literal godly dick

For the main girl, pregancy will be part of the main story and unavoidable (though pregnant sex will be skippable, if you're a coward). This hasn't been implemented yet. For another girl, she just got pregnant in the most recent chapter, so no actual "pregnancy" content yet.

TLDR it's not ending only, but there isn't any pregnant sex yet. This site just uses the "pregnancy" as a catch all for both actual pregnancy and impregnation.
Great to hear, I hope pregnancy will be added soon.

Aloof_Tooth

Feb 18, 2022
I'm unsure what to do with the Hunt it Down quest - I've spoken to the lady with a white hat, walked down Skalda road, found the fur stuck to the tree, and entered the den. Alicia has announced that we need to head down the stairs, but I can't interact with the stairs at all. Did I miss a step or something?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm unsure what to do with the Hunt it Down quest - I've spoken to the lady with a white hat, walked down Skalda road, found the fur stuck to the tree, and entered the den. Alicia has announced that we need to head down the stairs, but I can't interact with the stairs at all. Did I miss a step or something?
Huh, there's nothing there that would prevent you from going down the stairs. Make sure you're coming at it from the right direction.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
but still i have the same problem cant enter it dont know why
Aloof_Tooth
Okay, I found out that the issue was, but I have no idea how it happened. Anyway, for now what you can do is press P and use the stuck/out of bounds option. That'll turn on no-clip and you can access the stairs. Just make sure to turn it off right after.

Reactions: Aloof_Tooth

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
but still i have the same problem cant enter it dont know why
Updated hotfix in the OP to fix this issue.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes