Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
View attachment 3266026

Vardeo pass has such soothing music. Despite it being a generic RPG Maker Track (if my memory serves me correct), it still is quite a pleasant track to listen to....
Actually, I believe it's music by Aaron Krogh... and I just realized that I never put back the book of credits that I had in the old version. Guess I gotta track that down, and put it back in. Whoops.

Edit: Yup, found it.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I'll do some tuning on the random encounters. Hard to find the balance, but thankfully it's easy to change.
Thank you, and happy early birthday!
The pecker is inhumanly big because it's not human. It's a literal godly dick

For the main girl, pregancy will be part of the main story and unavoidable (though pregnant sex will be skippable, if you're a coward). This hasn't been implemented yet. For another girl, she just got pregnant in the most recent chapter, so no actual "pregnancy" content yet.

TLDR it's not ending only, but there isn't any pregnant sex yet. This site just uses the "pregnancy" as a catch all for both actual pregnancy and impregnation.
ah ty for the clarification. will be patient then...

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Which quest?
I don't remember exactly, the quest said something about a Pass in the northeast corner where a cave had just opened up and we were supposed to explore that cave. Anyway, I went somewhere else and that quest went away (the hints in the upper right corner).
I was just thinking the offspring of Lily and Alicia is gonna have to be a SUPER-CUTIE, I don't know how you are going to accomplish that. Will the girls be able to marry or will they just have their baby? I know that in their/your world the laws of the land are probably different. Which is okay.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't remember exactly, the quest said something about a Pass in the northeast corner where a cave had just opened up and we were supposed to explore that cave. Anyway, I went somewhere else and that quest went away (the hints in the upper right corner).
Might still be in your quest log. I thought I made the hints clear enough, but it's hard for me to tell sometimes. I did make all the quests, after all.
I was just thinking the offspring of Lily and Alicia is gonna have to be a SUPER-CUTIE, I don't know how you are going to accomplish that. Will the girls be able to marry or will they just have their baby? I know that in their/your world the laws of the land are probably different. Which is okay.
They'll absolutely get married. They won't wear wedding rings, though. Lore reason is that adventurers don't wear them because it'd be too easy to lose them. Real reason is I don't want to re-render all the scenes where they don't have them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

RenIsLyfe

Jun 28, 2020
Anyone have a 0.8 save? I have not played this games for a couple versions and didn't realize saves are within the game folder. No longer have my old version.

lucbr44

Apr 16, 2022
yes
Quete Iris port
Find the crystal in mine on skalta road
i visited the two mines but i find nothing
sorry for my english

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes