Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I can not tell you what the cow represents. That's not for mortals like us to know. The cow represents that I am absolutely insane.
Loving that honesty of yours, tis an admirable and faithful trait ;)

Maybe you could be a Daffodil? Symbolizing honesty, or perhaps a Blue Iris? Symbolizing that of faith.....

1705464070972.png

1705464124702.png

Faith in one's madness of course :sneaky:

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Well, I wasn't gonna do a preview yet, but I just wanted to share a little something. I did a new bath render, and it's WAY better than the original one I did months ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 2, 2018
Help. I just finished the werewolf quest and returned to the guild hall. But Tia isn't at the front desk and is in Mellisa's office instead, uninteractable. Now I'm stuck. Am I missing something?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Help. I just finished the werewolf quest and returned to the guild hall. But Tia isn't at the front desk and is in Mellisa's office instead, uninteractable. Now I'm stuck. Am I missing something?
She's only in there if you have the Bouquet of Flowers item from the Present quest. Finishing that quest will fix it. If you don't have that quest yet, there's no possible way for you to have that item other then cheating it in. If you did that, I suggest removing it.

Edit: Speaking of cheating in items. Not saying anyone did, but seriously, don't do it. It works fine in other games, but I use hidden items as quest triggers. If you have these items before you're supposed to, you WILL break the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes