Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Color me intrigued. What is this game and when can we get our hands on it?
It's a couple months away. If you're interested, I've talked about it quite a bit on my discord, with previews for the main party. If you're not into discord, here's a quick description.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Interesting, will you allow the MC to be bred as well as breed?
No MC pregnant stuff, only others. But, while it'll still be primarily Futa x Female, there'll be more futa x futa and male x futa (Maybe even futa x male). All optional, of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: igiwardog

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
No MC pregnant stuff, only others. But, while it'll still be primarily Futa x Female, there'll be more futa x futa and male x futa (Maybe even futa x male). All optional, of course.
You mentioned a discord, why not link it in the OP? Could get more people to join that way. Probably not a good idea I join, would keep pushing futaxfuta where they both impregnate each other, but would be helpful for others who want to hear more about this project.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
You mentioned a discord, why not link it in the OP? Could get more people to join that way. Probably not a good idea I join, would keep pushing futaxfuta where they both impregnate each other, but would be helpful for others who want to hear more about this project.
Knew I was forgetting something.

ayato7658

Apr 4, 2018
I'll leave a small suggestion, for Melissa and Tia next scene:
Since they are making fun of the "lesbian couple", why not make it so them scissor with Ali's dick in the middle?
This way everyone have fun.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'll leave a small suggestion, for Melissa and Tia next scene:
Since they are making fun of the "lesbian couple", why not make it so them scissor with Ali's dick in the middle?
This way everyone have fun.
I like it. Don't know how well it'll work, but I'll give it a shot.

iamthejuggler

Jul 28, 2019
Any chance of some sort of cheat to make combat instant (i may have missed it if there was, been a while since i played till the latest update)? I kinda lost the will to play because of random encounters with boring rpgm mechanics. Love the rest of it but that just kills it for me.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Any chance of some sort of cheat to make combat instant (i may have missed it if there was, been a while since i played till the latest update)? I kinda lost the will to play because of random encounters with boring rpgm mechanics. Love the rest of it but that just kills it for me.
Press E and you can turn off combat. Turn on easy mode for bosses.

• Red Heart
Reactions: iamthejuggler

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
  • Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes