TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
I've just finished Chapter 12 and I'm glad to see the plot moving along.

On another note, don't you think it's time we get better cards for the main girls? like being stuck with Level 1 stat cards this far into the game seems a bit off. Granted we do get to loot some better cards but those are pretty scarce in itself

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
On another note, don't you think it's time we get better cards for the main girls? like being stuck with Level 1 stat cards this far into the game seems a bit off. Granted we do get to loot some better cards but those are pretty scarce in itself
You're absolutely right. Next update I'll throw in some side quests to upgrade the weapon/card/item shops with new stuff. Give the player something to use their money on.

Reactions: TDZF

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
On the topic of equipment...

Is it intended that I can make the Duality Crest multiple times?
Equip1.png
I wanted to check what the guy has for sale, but instead I keep getting the Duality Crest. It costs me 500 G each time, but since I have over 11K... I thought it might be taking some of the Monster Materials I have, but no, it does not.

Equip2.png
Why are the Steel Sword and Steel Dagger available for sale? They are the starting equipment and cannot be sold, so what's the point?

Also, a few more weapons for Lily - especially ones that increase her Magic Attack - would be nice. Currently her options are rather limited.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Is it intended that I can make the Duality Crest multiple times?
No, but I'm a dingus and forgot to take the gemstone from the player. Fixed.
Why are the Steel Sword and Steel Dagger available for sale? They are the starting equipment and cannot be sold, so what's the point?
I did note down that I should change that, but totally forgot to do it for this update. Thanks for reminding me.
Also, a few more weapons for Lily - especially ones that increase her Magic Attack - would be nice. Currently her options are rather limited.
Both will be getting upgrades, though nothing as strong as the sword from the chapter 12 quest, as that one actually scales with the MC. Lily will also be getting some unique stuff.

Reactions: moonblackhen

L4nc3Murdock

Jul 22, 2019
Yo I've just finished up to the current update and I'm really enjoying this game. The writing has been really good and the 3rd wall breaking has been the funniest part of it.

I do have a question, will there be any other futa/trans characters in the future? Besides Ali and the Goddess I was kinda hoping there'd be at least a few others.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yo I've just finished up to the current update and I'm really enjoying this game. The writing has been really good and the 3rd wall breaking has been the funniest part of it.
Thank you! I'm happy you're enjoying the game.
I do have a question, will there be any other futa/trans characters in the future? Besides Ali and the Goddess I was kinda hoping there'd be at least a few others.
For lore reasons, not in this one. My next game will have more.

Reactions: L4nc3Murdock

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
As requested, I made a discord server. I probably f'ed something up, but come hang out.

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
Just wanted to report a small bug: talking to tabi with lily blurs the screen now (as it usually does when dialogues and character sprites appear but stays even after the end of the dialogue), talking to her a second time seems to fix it tho

Man... We just got the update but I can't wait for the new one, Keep up the good work, you're doing great!!

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just wanted to report a small bug: talking to tabi with lily blurs the screen now (as it usually does when dialogues and character sprites appear but stays even after the end of the dialogue), talking to her a second time seems to fix it tho

Man... We just got the update but I can't wait for the new one, Keep up the good work, you're doing great!!
Fixed, thank you! And next update is planned for release on valentines day cause it just seems right.

Reactions: Thechamel

Natsidle

Jan 25, 2018
Is there a way to reach the lower dream world path in the werewolf dungeon? It seems to be blocked off by a dream wall, but there is a new path bridging a gap that gets unlocked, and I don't want to spend the next hour trying to find a hidden path to it that doesn't exist.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes