Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
You know, just cause you say it doesn't make it true. May in your story she is 143, but in my book she is a college girl.
Don't really want to get into an argument, you're allowed your opinion after all. But me saying it does, in fact, make it true. That's the cool thing about being a game dev, I get to decide the canon.

If anyone is wondering about the characters ages, here you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 22, 2023
Don't really want to get into an argument, you're allowed your opinion after all. But Me saying it does, in fact, make it true. That's the cool thing about being a game dev, I get to decide the canon.

If anyone is wondering about the characters ages, here you go.
Ok, last post. I don't know what is the difference between shota game makers giving "18 years old" to a 13 years old looking dude to you giving "143 years old" to a 20 years old looking girl.

Just saying, 20 years old looking girl labeled as granny no matter how many ages you gave her just looks illusion breaker. I don't think there's even discussion here, it's obvious that the granny looks 20 yo at max. And giving 3 digit numbers won't change the character look.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Ok, last post. I don't know what is the difference between shota game makers giving "18 years old" to a 13 years old looking dude to you giving "143 years old" to a 20 years old looking girl.
The difference is one of these sexualizes children.
Just saying, 20 years old looking girl labeled as granny no matter how many ages you gave her just looks illusion breaker. I don't think there's even discussion here, it's obvious that the granny looks 20 yo at max. And giving 3 digit numbers won't change the character look.
I put in an old lore explanation in the next update, just for you! People don't age normally in my world. (Also if you look closely, she does have slight wrinkles.)

But you're right. Let's agree to disagree. Even if that review you left is a travesty to all things grammar.

Dec 22, 2023
The difference is one of these sexualizes children.
And yours trying to add fetish about "granny" in 20 years old body. It's like fucking mouth but naming the action as "anal sex", because you named the mouth as "asshole".

I put in an old lore explanation in the next update, just for you! People don't age normally in my world. (Also if you look closely, she does have slight wrinkles.)
Just extra step to coping tbh. Not really help anything. "She does have slight wrinkles", yep she is not looks 14 years old, she looks 20'ish.

But you're right. Let's agree to disagree. Even if that review you left is a travesty to all things grammar.
As a french, that's the best grammar that you can have from a french.

• Angry
Reactions: VPedge

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
No need to offend your entire coutry just because you didn't feel like studying at school. In totally on topic news, headpats.
Also, as a fairly young grandparent due to marriage, totally laughing at someone losing their bacon over a 20 year old grandma.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato
Jun 18, 2022
-> Bro gets called on shit. Bro can't handle arguement. Bro says enjoy your circlejerk. A+.

Anyway, followed this thread for a while though I haven't even had a moment to play the game. Futanari, headpats and degeneracy are some of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. And everyone going nuts over the fact that you can pet the dog is the kind of wholesome crap the world needs more of.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
-> Bro gets called on shit. Bro can't handle arguement. Bro says enjoy your circlejerk. A+.

Anyway, followed this thread for a while though I haven't even had a moment to play the game. Futanari, headpats and degeneracy are some of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. And everyone going nuts over the fact that you can pet the dog is the kind of wholesome crap the world needs more of.
You can adopt/pet a cat, too.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

Cristiannodal345

Aug 18, 2022
Hello, I'm starting to play this game and I wanted to ask for help since maybe I'm stupid and I don't realize it or I didn't read it, but how do I revive Lily?
I'm in chapter 2.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hello, I'm starting to play this game and I wanted to ask for help since maybe I'm stupid and I don't realize it or I didn't read it, but how do I revive Lily?
I'm in chapter 2.
There's a couple of ways. You can drink from the wells in town, sleep in bed, or buy revival potions in the item shop.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes