Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
To confirm, swapping it out for another game's shell does indeed work. No reason you should apologize. I know full well how idiotic it is to still be hanging onto 7. I just absolutely hate 10+ for a whole myriad of reasons I don't want to derail the thread with.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
To confirm, swapping it out for another game's shell does indeed work. No reason you should apologize. I know full well how idiotic it is to still be hanging onto 7. I just absolutely hate 10+ for a whole myriad of reasons I don't want to derail the thread with.
As someone who was a 8.1 hold out, I get it. Anyway, glad you got it working!

Reactions: Lifeplayer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeadpatsAndHandholding-0.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noremac111115

May 31, 2023
So with the public bj can people see you yet or has it not been implemented cause I tried it a few times and got nothing

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So with the public bj can people see you yet or has it not been implemented cause I tried it a few times and got nothing
Not implemented yet. Eventually people like Emilia will be able to catch you. It won't be an RNG thing, I'll just pop a choice up whether you want to be caught or not.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Theres an issue with that pot
Also, I'm completely lost during the Sleuthing quest, I found some poisons and some guy mentioned another murder but now I can't find anything that react in any way related to the quest

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Theres an issue with that pot
Also, I'm completely lost during the Sleuthing quest, I found some poisons and some guy mentioned another murder but now I can't find anything that react in any way related to the quest

• Red Heart
Reactions: mathiau

Gorglash

Nov 1, 2022
I'm having an issue accepting the Chapter 9 quest: "Side: Dreamworld Explorer". As you can see from the screenshots below, the game refuses to acknowledge the fact that the quest it's complaining about is, in fact, completed.

Screenshot 2023-12-14 231034.png

Screenshot 2023-12-14 231141.png

So to add a little bit of context in an attempt to help identifying the cause:
The save file was created in v0.07 and I simply completed every single quest of v0.07. I continued this save file (by simply copying over the save folder to v0.08 as one does) and there I'm immediately greeted with the aforementioned problem. Completing the other quests of Chapter 9 did not solve this issue.

Since I haven't seen anybody complain about this issue yet, it might have to do with the Chapter 5 quest itself. IIRC, that was the quest where you are asked about enabling Futa x Futa content. I could be one of the only people who at first accepted to help out Krystalia and then regret that choice immediately after (i.e. accept first and then decline the prompt about enabling Futa x Futa content).
Maybe that caused some weird interaction with certain variables? Other than that, I'm afraid I can't help out more.

I've attached my save file (slot 4) as well as the config- and global.rpgsave files.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm having an issue accepting the Chapter 9 quest: "Side: Dreamworld Explorer". As you can see from the screenshots below, the game refuses to acknowledge the fact that the quest it's complaining about is, in fact, completed.

View attachment 3173761

View attachment 3173763

So to add a little bit of context in an attempt to help identifying the cause:
The save file was created in v0.07 and I simply completed every single quest of v0.07. I continued this save file (by simply copying over the save folder to v0.08 as one does) and there I'm immediately greeted with the aforementioned problem. Completing the other quests of Chapter 9 did not solve this issue.

Since I haven't seen anybody complain about this issue yet, it might have to do with the Chapter 5 quest itself. IIRC, that was the quest where you are asked about enabling Futa x Futa content. I could be one of the only people who at first accepted to help out Krystalia and then regret that choice immediately after (i.e. accept first and then decline the prompt about enabling Futa x Futa content).
Maybe that caused some weird interaction with certain variables? Other than that, I'm afraid I can't help out more.

I've attached my save file (slot 4) as well as the config- and global.rpgsave files.
I fixed your save. I accidently set a switch incorrectly in the event, if the player declines futa x futa.

Reactions: Elos and Gorglash

Gorglash

Nov 1, 2022
I fixed your save. I accidently set a switch incorrectly in the event, if the player declines futa x futa.
Thanks for the initial fix, but apparently there's more attached to this problem still.
I'm met with this screen where the reward scene is supposed to start:

Screenshot 2023-12-15 014505.png

To summarize the sequence of events quickly:
I beat boss, talk to Krystalia, Alicia horni, screenshot as above, I'm in front of my home, no scene.
Lily has the same three scenes as before doing the quest, Krystalia has none at all, so I guess it hasn't found its way to the rewatch catalog either. :unsure:

I attached two save files this time, one just before the boss and the other one right after the screenshot I posted, don't know which one would be more useful in this case.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thanks for the initial fix, but apparently there's more attached to this problem still.
I'm met with this screen where the reward scene is supposed to start:

View attachment 3174054

To summarize the sequence of events quickly:
I beat boss, talk to Krystalia, Alicia horni, screenshot as above, I'm in front of my home, no scene.
Lily has the same three scenes as before doing the quest, Krystalia has none at all, so I guess it hasn't found its way to the rewatch catalog either. :unsure:

I attached two save files this time, one just before the boss and the other one right after the screenshot I posted, don't know which one would be more useful in this case.
Oh, Lily doesn't actually have a reward scene there. It's just an implied thing I threw in. I was going to add one, but then I decided against it as I didn't want to lock players out of a Lily scene just because of the futa x futa choice. You did reveal another bug though, so thanks for that.

Reactions: Gorglash
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes