moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Alright, new version, new typos:
1) Typo1.png
"lovers" should be "lover's"

2) Typo2.png
I believe "mothers" should be "mother's" (unless Ali had two mothers).

3) Typo3.png
"whos" should be "who's" or "who is"

4) Typo4.png
"then" should be "than"

5) Typo5.png
"barried" should be "barrier"

6) Typo6.png
"Krystals" should be "Krystal's"

7) Typo7.png
"I think "herself" should be "her" (or "her body").

8) Typo8.png
That's the northwest, not the northeast part of the central area of town.

9) Typo9.png
Not rteally a typo, but I think it will read better if the long sentence gets split into two.

10) Typo10.png
"the" should be "they"

11) Typo11.png
"your's" should be "yours"

12) Typo12.png
"women" should be "woman"

13) Typo13.png
"infulence" should be "influence"

14) Typo14.png
Not a typo, but leaving this area requires using the Action Button instead of being automatic.

Also, I am disappointed that there is no secret to find by coming back here. I thought we could take the assassin's boat and see where it takes us, but alas.

15) Typo15.png
"excepting" should be "accepting"

16) Typo16.png
Not a typo, but it is weird that you can't go up at this spot. During the day there is a person blocking the way, but at night there is nothing. Maybe put some sort of barricade to justify why the girls can't go there.

The main quest was short, but I loved the side quests. But can we please get a chance to save after beating that dragon? Right now if I want to replay the new Krystal scene I have to fight and beat the dragon, which can get annoying fast. No other complaints I can think of.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Alright, new version, new typos:
1) View attachment 3167525
"lovers" should be "lover's"

2) View attachment 3167526
I believe "mothers" should be "mother's" (unless Ali had two mothers).

3) View attachment 3167527
"whos" should be "who's" or "who is"

4) View attachment 3167528
"then" should be "than"

5) View attachment 3167529
"barried" should be "barrier"

6) View attachment 3167530
"Krystals" should be "Krystal's"

7) View attachment 3167531
"I think "herself" should be "her" (or "her body").

8) View attachment 3167532
That's the northwest, not the northeast part of the central area of town.

9) View attachment 3167533
Not rteally a typo, but I think it will read better if the long sentence gets split into two.

10) View attachment 3167534
"the" should be "they"

11) View attachment 3167535
"your's" should be "yours"

12) View attachment 3167536
"women" should be "woman"

13) View attachment 3167537
"infulence" should be "influence"

14) View attachment 3167538
Not a typo, but leaving this area requires using the Action Button instead of being automatic.

Also, I am disappointed that there is no secret to find by coming back here. I thought we could take the assassin's boat and see where it takes us, but alas.

15) View attachment 3167539
"excepting" should be "accepting"

16) View attachment 3167540
Not a typo, but it is weird that you can't go up at this spot. During the day there is a person blocking the way, but at night there is nothing. Maybe put some sort of barricade to justify why the girls can't go there.

The main quest was short, but I loved the side quests. But can we please get a chance to save after beating that dragon? Right now if I want to replay the new Krystal scene I have to fight and beat the dragon, which can get annoying fast. No other complaints I can think of.
All fixed, thank you!

The assassin's boat area comes in to play later. I won't spoil it too much, but you'll be using it to infiltrate somewhere.
Saving after the dragon fight is a bit problematic. I just tested it, and it breaks things. I'll try and find out why but I can't change too much without breaking saves. It's not the "full" scene, but you can replay it by talking to Krystal (without Lily)

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
has anyone find all the clues for the murder side mission.
There's a pouch north of the scene of the murder, another witness just south of the scene, a fancy dude near the crossroads of the city and a set of papers right of him.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
There's a pouch north of the scene of the murder, another witness just south of the scene, a fancy dude near the crossroads of the city and a set of papers right of him.
There's also Footprints on the ground near the barricades

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Anyways, as far as comments on the update go, I'm rather fond of the public blowjob scene. Especially the second animation that had the upskirt shot of Lily. I've been missing the exhibitionism bits since the rework and getting a new one was nice.

Chapter 10's title is very promising too.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Saving after the dragon fight is a bit problematic. I just tested it, and it breaks things. I'll try and find out why but I can't change too much without breaking saves.
One way that it might work is after the battle they notice the core and the cutscene ends. The player has to manually walk to the core and interact with it to trigger the following cutscene, thus giving the player a chance to save.

Anyway, a few more:
17) Typo17.png
Missing comma after "thanks"

18) Typo18.png
"your" should be "you're" or "you are"

19) Typo19.png
Misising comma after "Hello".

Note that 17 and 18 are from the repeat scene, when Ali visits Krystal alone.

Also, why is Selene not home if Ali is alone? She is home if Lily is present.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Interesting bug. I must have misclicked and added a switch conditional. Easy to fix, though.
That works, thanks!

A few more, probably last ones for this version:
20) Typo20.png
Misisng comma after "easy"

21) Typo21.png
I think "forget" should be "forgot"

22) Typo22.png
"if" should be "it"

23) Typo23.png
Missing comma after "spine"

24) Typo24.png
Missing comma after "hello"

Note that most of the above are from the repeat scenes. Not sure if any of them are also in the initial scenes.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
I haven't played since .2, but was there a drastic system change or something? I downloaded 0.8 from gofile linked in the OP and I get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when trying to launch the game.exe. I've never had a problem running countless other RPGmaker titles.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I haven't played since .2, but was there a drastic system change or something? I downloaded 0.8 from gofile linked in the OP and I get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when trying to launch the game.exe. I've never had a problem running countless other RPGmaker titles.
That's a windows 7 error, and there's nothing I can do about it. They only way to fix it is to take a working RPGMaker mv game, and replace it's www folder.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Ah. Didn't know RPGMaker was also starting to have issues with 7. Thanks for clarifying.
Yeah, there's a part of rpgmaker that, when updated, it just stops working with older operating systems (7 and prior) because they lack that specific function in kernal32. I made the decision to update it so that the game actually runs at 60fps. Sorry about that.

• Sad
Reactions: Lifeplayer
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes