Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Loading Error. Failed to load: img/characters/MainCharacters.png
You're either using a very old save, or you overwrote the previous install. Probably the former. I posted several saves here and here, if you don't want to start from the beginning. Saves made before 0.05 are no longer compatible with the game due to a major overhaul.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
You're either using a very old save, or you overwrote the previous install. Probably the former. I posted several saves here and here, if you don't want to start from the beginning. Saves made before 0.05 are no longer compatible with the game due to a major overhaul.
Total fresh install, new save as well.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
hope you make someday a male on futa heavy game , this looks cool but i am not into futa on female focus will it have other futas or only the protagonist?
I probably won't make a male on futa specific game, but my next one will have more than this one. It'll still be heavy Futa on Female, though. This game does have one other futa. She's actually getting another scene in the next update. But if you dislike Futa on Female, this game probably isn't for you as that's 95% of scenes.

Jul 4, 2017
I probably won't make a male on futa specific game, but my next one will have more than this one. It'll still be heavy Futa on Female, though. This game does have one other futa. She's actually getting another scene in the next update. But if you dislike Futa on Female, this game probably isn't for you as that's 95% of scenes.
dislike not , just not interested

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
dislike not , just not interested
Then I don't think this game is really what you're looking for. The main theme in this one is the relationship between the MC (Futa) and her girlfriend (future wife and mother of her child). It's very wholesome, lovey dovey stuff with hints of depression and self-loathing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
cant wait to see the cat girl. hopeing its a rare breed or a amazonian lion girl have seen alot of normal cat girls but i rarely see lion girls. not sure if they just arent as well liked or if people dont consider them cat girls.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
cant wait to see the cat girl. hopeing its a rare breed or a amazonian lion girl have seen alot of normal cat girls but i rarely see lion girls. not sure if they just arent as well liked or if people dont consider them cat girls.
Well, I think you'll like the chief of the cat girl tribe you encounter then.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
looking forward to it. if you plan on makeing a rival tribe i would think about hyenas as they are scavengers and the females are psudeo futanari so it would give alot to work with.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
looking forward to it. if you plan on makeing a rival tribe i would think about hyenas as they are scavengers and the females are psudeo futanari so it would give alot to work with.
The lore I've written dictates that only goddesses are futanari. Otherwise, why would the MC be such an outcast? The next game, however, has no such restriction. Though, I only have the basic concept for that one as I'm focusing 100% on Headpats.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
ah my bad then didnt realize that applied to every one just assumed it only was like that for humans. is it gonna be fantasy only? if not and you need ideas for robot girls i would google kos mos and telos as a refference both give off a very good mix between robotic and humanoid without leaning to far into either catagory.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
ah my bad then didnt realize that applied to every one just assumed it only was like that for humans. is it gonna be fantasy only? if not and you need ideas for robot girls i would google kos mos and telos as a refference both give off a very good mix between robotic and humanoid without leaning to far into either catagory.
This one is fantasy only, though I'd like to do a sci-fi game in the future, so I'll note that down.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
looking forward to the completed game and any future ones you do. i will try to join your paetron as soon as i can. should hopefully be in january since most of my spare money this month went to chrismas presents.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes