Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
for scenes you could add a clothing store for cosplay/role play scenes or even a quest where you get options during the scene to talk differently leading to more or less enjoyment which also ties into the whole better reward for quests part.
I'm definitely putting Lily in a bunny suit now :ROFLMAO:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
a intresting way of doing that one would be if you also gave alica a wolf or werewolf out by giving her wolf ears and fur over her boobs and lower parts and make it a role playing of the big bad wolf hunting the rabbit by using a game of hide and seek. if you dont end up using bunny dancers. but i got to goo to bed its after midnight i will check back tomorrow if i get any other ideas.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Zantio

Aug 18, 2017
I should mention that I am 100% open to suggestions. Whether that be scenes (as long as the don't delve into certain kinks), quests, or anything else. If I think it fits the game/characters, I'll be more than happy to implement it!
What about "accidental sex"? The MC may "accidentally" slip inside someone. There are some funny scenes so you can add some humor to sex scenes too. For example you could add mischievous character that purposely put the MC into erotic situations while making it looks like an accident

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Not bad not bad also nice balance and leveling pace so far always good to get one of these games and i don't need to bust out the save editor.

Def seems worth a sub

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
just woke up and thought of this one. you could add a quest that leads you to a hidden village of female only goblins that had their males exterminated that asks you to help repopulate them and spread it in between chapters so you can see the village grow since goblins would grow faster then humans. and if you want a bonus to that you could even add finding a groom for one of the decedents if you dont go the incest routes since i dont know your fetishs.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
What about "accidental sex"? The MC may "accidentally" slip inside someone. There are some funny scenes so you can add some humor to sex scenes too. For example you could add mischievous character that purposely put the MC into erotic situations while making it looks like an accident
I'll have to think on this one. Accidental is easy, but the character is something I'll need to think on. That does give me an idea for an "ero" dungeon though. Thank you for the suggestion!
just woke up and thought of this one. you could add a quest that leads you to a hidden village of female only goblins that had their males exterminated that asks you to help repopulate them and spread it in between chapters so you can see the village grow since goblins would grow faster then humans. and if you want a bonus to that you could even add finding a groom for one of the decedents if you dont go the incest routes since i dont know your fetishs.
I don't think it's in character for the MC to wantonly impregnate people she doesn't know. The goblin village is interesting though. I have a few ideas I can work off of from there. I can even tie it in with Din. Thanks for the suggestions!

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
no problem. i just assumed it would work like the farm people with you orginaly saying no and lily convinceing you its all right to save a dyeing species. any ideas if your goddess magic is gonna affect the dog and cat you own?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
no problem. i just assumed it would work like the farm people with you orginaly saying no and lily convinceing you its all right to save a dyeing species. any ideas if your goddess magic is gonna affect the dog and cat you own?
She helps out the farmer because she's known them her whole life. I can't see Alicia getting stranger pregnant.

For the cat and dog, unfortunately not. They're just pets. However, that doesn't mean there won't be a cat-girl later. I plan to have them in the north which the story hasn't gone to yet.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
another idea is adding quests where you help other people get together like learning what he or she wants from their partner then going through like 3 diffrent people and decideing who would make a good match for them. also a fun one would be banging lily in public infront of other people if that doesint go against their characters since she doesint seem to mind watching alica give hj at times.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
another idea is adding quests where you help other people get together like learning what he or she wants from their partner then going through like 3 diffrent people and decideing who would make a good match for them. also a fun one would be banging lily in public infront of other people if that doesint go against their characters since she doesint seem to mind watching alica give hj at times.
I like the first idea, it adds some player choice.

There's planned exhibitionism (in the next update actually), but nothing too public. I don't think I'll have random people catch them, but someone like Emilia (Farm Girl) wouldn't be out of place. She could even join in.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
thanks. its always nice to get ideas out there. i have always been intrested in adult games since the rating on normal games always felt lacking to me but i have long term memory problems so i was never able to get into learning how to make them so all i can do is give ideas and hope it helps other developers with their games.

• Red Heart

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
thanks. its always nice to get ideas out there. i have always been intrested in adult games since the rating on normal games always felt lacking to me but i have long term memory problems so i was never able to get into learning how to make them so all i can do is give ideas and hope it helps other developers with their games.
I'm the one who should be thanking you. Your ideas have given me about 5-6 sidequests worth of content. Thanks man!

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
heres the last one i came up for now. this could be considered a bonus if its implented well. if you dont already have the full story planned out you could set it up where you use your goddess fragment to begin building your own town by inviteing diffrent races to go against the prejudices that the others seem to have against the mc and any others like her. which could end have alot of varying stuff like marrying diffrent races together and getting extremely good equipment and items by investing diffrent stores by either funding them or finding them rare matieral to get their bussiness started. could even run a brothel for any soldiers that joined your town that doesint involve your character to avoid any ntr. could even add peep rooms if you wanted to add some voyuer stuff to it. but i know it could be over ambitous i just i figured id mention it since i will probly forget about it tommorow if i dont write it down.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
heres the last one i came up for now. this could be considered a bonus if its implented well. if you dont already have the full story planned out you could set it up where you use your goddess fragment to begin building your own town by inviteing diffrent races to go against the prejudices that the others seem to have against the mc and any others like her. which could end have alot of varying stuff like marrying diffrent races together and getting extremely good equipment and items by investing diffrent stores by either funding them or finding them rare matieral to get their bussiness started. could even run a brothel for any soldiers that joined your town that doesint involve your character to avoid any ntr. could even add peep rooms if you wanted to add some voyuer stuff to it. but i know it could be over ambitous i just i figured id mention it since i will probly forget about it tommorow if i dont write it down.
Without too many spoilers, there MIGHT be a town later in the story that needs rebuilding. I can use some if this in there.

Reactions: The one who lurks

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am on every day so if you ever get stuck on something or need help bounceing ideas off each other you can always send me a message and i will help as much as i can.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes