Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
What is the point of the futa having such a big bitch breaker when you have the utter degeneracy of hand holding, head pats and dog petting?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
What is the point of the futa having such a big bitch breaker when you have the utter degeneracy of hand holding, head pats and dog petting?
So that you can, lovingly of course, fuck the absolute shit out of this chick. Which is planned to happen in CH 10. (So, about a month away)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dariuse

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
How do you get the new Darren Scene listed in the Changelog? Still only seeing the Handjob. Got the Emilia BJ and the other scenes, but not that one.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How do you get the new Darren Scene listed in the Changelog? Still only seeing the Handjob. Got the Emilia BJ and the other scenes, but not that one.
Talk to Darren in his house without Lily. All Darren's scenes are unlocked at the same time as Emilia's, but they aren't part of any quests. They're more like extras.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
any one else have problems with white flame slash? it says 300% attack + magic attack but with me it ussaly only does 20 or 30 damage more then chop which is 175% attack which seems horribly wrong.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
any one else have problems with white flame slash? it says 300% attack + magic attack but with me it ussaly only does 20 or 30 damage more then chop which is 175% attack which seems horribly wrong.
I did, in fact, notice that working on 0.08. There was a typo in the damage formula. It's been fixed for 0.08

Arktos

Mar 4, 2018
Played up to episode 7. The game started interesting, but quickly became boring as hell.

- Enough hand jobs. Christ. Have some variety in the scenes
- the constant developer interjections in are immersion breaking, and aren't even funny to compensate
- bland side quests and dungeons
- combat is extremely simple. You hit things until they die. No real strategy.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Played up to episode 7. The game started interesting, but quickly became boring as hell.

- Enough hand jobs. Christ. Have some variety in the scenes
- the constant developer interjections in are immersion breaking, and aren't even funny to compensate
- bland side quests and dungeons
- combat is extremely simple. You hit things until they die. No real strategy.
Criticism noted, though your second point is subjective. It's my first game so I'm still very much learning, and hope to be better in the future.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
for side quests maybe add some invesgation side quest where you search for clues like the dungeons or needing to talk people to determine how to increase a bussiness income with the reward changeing based on how good you did. and if its not planned maybe a back button incase you try to sleep with some one thinking their might be a new scene but there wasint as even with speeding through it with shift can take up to a min or more depending on the length of the scene.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
for side quests maybe add some invesgation side quest where you search for clues like the dungeons or needing to talk people to determine how to increase a bussiness income with the reward changeing based on how good you did. and if its not planned maybe a back button incase you try to sleep with some one thinking their might be a new scene but there wasint as even with speeding through it with shift can take up to a min or more depending on the length of the scene.
I like the idea of changing the reward based off how well you did in a side quest, I'm definitely going to use that. I'll also implement a back button. Thank you very much for the suggestions!

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I should mention that I am 100% open to suggestions. Whether that be scenes (as long as the don't delve into certain kinks), quests, or anything else. If I think it fits the game/characters, I'll be more than happy to implement it!

Pandsa

Jan 30, 2022
No idea how you got a black screen, I can't reproduce that one. That fight ends on the third turn automatically.

What do you mean random? Nothing about that is random. If it's the quest I think you're talking about it says "Go through the cave in Orchid Town" Which is the Town you start in, and there's only one cave there. The goddess isn't random either, you've already met her in the story. I'm seriously confused how you think any of that is random? Barring one instance where you get a choice, the quest window in the top right always tells you EXACTLY where to go.
View attachment 3070716
I'm fairly certain the black screen happens if you accept the side quest that triggers a scene when you enter danicas home, don't advance that quest, and fight the minotaur. I ran into a black screen after accepting all the sidequests, reset to before I accepted any and just did the main quest and had different dialogue play out and the scene progress

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm fairly certain the black screen happens if you accept the side quest that triggers a scene when you enter danicas home, don't advance that quest, and fight the minotaur. I ran into a black screen after accepting all the sidequests, reset to before I accepted any and just did the main quest and had different dialogue play out and the scene progress
Oh, I think I see what's happening now. The game is trying to play two scenes at once, causing the black screen. I'll have to try and find a way around that. Thanks, man!
I can't wait for actual sex
You won't have to wait all that long. It's planned for 0.09, so it's about a month away.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Okay, Tataka Road Minotaur black screen fix time! Side effect, if you fight the minotaur you won't be able to finish the Mind Games subquest until you're done the chapter, but I don't really think that's much of a problem. Just make sure to install this AFTER the hotfix, and only if you need it.

Last edited:

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
for scenes you could add a clothing store for cosplay/role play scenes or even a quest where you get options during the scene to talk differently leading to more or less enjoyment which also ties into the whole better reward for quests part.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes