Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
hmm... Is the Male a manly man/cool dude or on the girly side? I usually try to avoid being on the receiving end when playing as any protagonist but if it's the other way around or futa protag and the male is not meant to be typical man then I might make an exception.
I'd say he's a pretty normal guy, by "anime" standards, anyway. So a bit twink-ish, but not too girly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any MC catching scenario (Even eventual strap-on scenes) are to be optional. Optional as in it doesn't happen, I don't play this "it happens of screen, you just don't see it" nonsense. And the MC will not be taking guys to pound town. She's not into dude ass.

Reactions: Fazed

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'd say he's a pretty normal guy, by "anime" standards, anyway. So a bit twink-ish, but not too girly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any MC catching scenario (Even eventual strap-on scenes) are to be optional. Optional as in it doesn't happen, I don't play this "it happens of screen, you just don't see it" nonsense. And the MC will not be taking guys to pound town. She's not into dude ass.
Cool.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
One small thing that bugs me about the start of chapter 8:
Iris Port1.png
I took the main quest, then checked to see if there are any side quests, but after choosing the "Chapter 8" option nothing happens. I assume this is due to the side quests being in Iris Port, but would be nice to have some text telling us that.

I think there was the same issue when we first had to go to Marigold.

EDIT: Also, that sign post needs changing:
Typo1.png
I assume that was the old name of the port, before it got changed to Iris Port?

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
One small thing that bugs me about the start of chapter 8:
View attachment 3118080
I took the main quest, then checked to see if there are any side quests, but after choosing the "Chapter 8" option nothing happens. I assume this is due to the side quests being in Iris Port, but would be nice to have some text telling us that.

I think there was the same issue when we first had to go to Marigold.

EDIT: Also, that sign post needs changing:
View attachment 3118095
I assume that was the old name of the port, before it got changed to Iris Port?
Technically, all of the quest boards in game are linked (they all call the same event), but adding some text saying quests won't be unlocked until you get to Iris (or wherever) is easy enough to do. And I changed the sign post.

sab0tage

Jun 6, 2017
I've downloaded the PixelDrain and MEGA versions and on both I have loads of missing images. I've found several of them to replace like "MainCharacters.PNG" was copied from "1MainCharacters.png" etc but I've got no clue with the missing "2HappyHug.png" am I missing something? Was I supposed to overwrite 0.06?

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Don't have the time to finish the chapter right now, but here are a few minor things I noticed while exploring the new town:
1) Bug1.png
Leaving the Guild in the new town requires using the Action Button instead of simply moving to the exit

2) Typo2.png
Missing comma after "Lily".

3) Typo3.png
Missing comma after "girl".

4) Typo4.png
Misising comma after "Long".

5) Typo5.png
I think "bigs" should be "big" (unless this is a joke I don't get)

6) Typo6.png
Should be "like a moron", I think.

7) Typo7.png
"it's" should be "it".

Also, there's this conversation with a random NPC:
Ali: Can't imagine why.
Fisherman: Smells like fish.

Should the order be reversed, with the fisherman speaking first? Or is Ali supposed to say the "Smells like fish" line? Or is it meant as a joke?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I've downloaded the PixelDrain and MEGA versions and on both I have loads of missing images. I've found several of them to replace like "MainCharacters.PNG" was copied from "1MainCharacters.png" etc but I've got no clue with the missing "2HappyHug.png" am I missing something? Was I supposed to overwrite 0.06?
That sounds like the game is trying to load old files from before 0.05. Someone else had this problem. Make sure you're not overwriting any old installs, and you're doing a fresh install. If you have a save from 0.05 or later, you can just copy it over to the new install.

Last edited:
Reactions: hu lover

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Don't have the time to finish the chapter right now, but here are a few minor things I noticed while exploring the new town:
1) View attachment 3118144
Leaving the Guild in the new town requires using the Action Button instead of simply moving to the exit

2) View attachment 3118146
Missing comma after "Lily".

3) View attachment 3118147
Missing comma after "girl".

4) View attachment 3118148
Misising comma after "Long".

5) View attachment 3118149
I think "bigs" should be "big" (unless this is a joke I don't get)

6) View attachment 3118150
Should be "like a moron", I think.

7) View attachment 3118151
"it's" should be "it".

Also, there's this conversation with a random NPC:
Ali: Can't imagine why.
Fisherman: Smells like fish.

Should the order be reversed, with the fisherman speaking first? Or is Ali supposed to say the "Smells like fish" line? Or is it meant as a joke?
Did you download the hotfix? Most of those were already fixed. Thank you, though.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I accidentally fat fingered shift and z, what does the item shopkeeper ask you when you first approach her during the sidequest? Kinda wanna know what I just said no to lol

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes