Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Updated the hotfix for some other minor bugs. Most of them aren't encountered during normal gameplay, so you probably don't even need it. But hey, it's there if you want it.

jonaru001

Apr 4, 2022
i ard did chapter 5 but the files got corrupted, can someone send a full save for 5 but not 6 so i can just play where i left off

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
This game is a breath of fresh air. Most other games with Futa tag have either a single scene in the entire game, or worse - entirely about ntr.
Keep it up, dev! Love your game.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
In my experience, this isn't true of the futa protag game
Less true if the futa is the protagonist, but if there's just a futa character it's usually futa on male, or futa NTR/Domination type stuff. Vanilla futa on female is pretty rare, at least as I've noticed.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Less true if the futa is the protagonist, but if there's just a futa character it's usually futa on male, or futa NTR/Domination type stuff. Vanilla futa on female is pretty rare, at least as I've noticed.
That part is because most game have a Male protagonist in the first place

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I'm getting an error when I try to take the ch. 6 side quest 'old friends.' Says it can't find dev.png. Wassup?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm getting an error when I try to take the ch. 6 side quest 'old friends.' Says it can't find dev.png. Wassup?
Are you using a save from before 0.05? How did you install the game? Did you overwrite the files from a previous version? That's a file that is no longer used, and doesn't exist. The only way the game could be calling that file is one of those scenarios.
If you're using a old save from 0.04 or prior, don't do that. I linked a chapter 4 save a few posts ago, just use that. If you overwrote a previous install, backup your save and completely delete the install, then re-install 0.06.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blaq Mask

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I didn't start playing till 0.05, so it shouldn't be my save, but I still get the error with a fresh install. Oh well, no biggie.
Oh shit, I see what happened. You just pointed out a pretty substantial bug that I never noticed. What's happening is the message you get when you haven't completed the required quests is using an old file that I got rid of.

Anyway, if you want to take that quest, just complete the chapter 3 quest, Assistance first. The bugged message will never pop up that way.

Reactions: Blaq Mask

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Any recommendations for vanilla futa/female centered games?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Not really supposed to discuss other games in game threads so I'll keep it short.
Healslut can be considered pretty vanilla, if you play it that way.
Glitches and Bitches if you're in a sci-fi mood.
Those are the big two that come to mind. There might be more, but I either haven't seen them, or they're too early in development to tell. Vanilla futa is hard to come by. Vanilla Futa/Female even more so, for some reason.

Reactions: SS4312

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Depending on what's your line on what you consider vanilla, paradise inc could work. It's basically about transforming people in forms they'd prefer to their previous one, and then having sex with them
Futa on male is avoidable, depending on what you consider "futa on man was transformed into a dryad" to count as.
Also, it's mostly text and few pictures

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Oh, look at this super cool, and hyper detailed map I dropped! Anyway, I gotta ask. Would people prefer an in-game map that looks all mappy and stuff or is just including this file preferred? I can see the benefits of both. On one hand, and in-game map is more immersive. On the other, you could just keep this open and take a quick peek without really disrupting gameplay. Thoughts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I'd say for now this is good enough. Wait until you have a few more locations before trying to make a proper in-game map.

By the way, Tataka Village is now Lavender Village (at least in 0.06).

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'd say for now this is good enough. Wait until you have a few more locations before trying to make a proper in-game map.

By the way, Tataka Village is now Lavender Village (at least in 0.06).
Ah, I see I forgot to change that. I've just been adding to the map as I added locations to help keep track of where everything is. Yeah, I'll probably start work on an in-game map. Thankfully though, I've already snuck a world map item into everyone's inventories, just hidden from view. I'll probably make it a hotkey as well, for convenience sake.

Reactions: Voltage Flame

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Oh, look at this super cool, and hyper detailed map I dropped! Anyway, I gotta ask. Would people prefer an in-game map that looks all mappy and stuff or is just including this file preferred? I can see the benefits of both. On one hand, and in-game map is more immersive. On the other, you could just keep this open and take a quick peek without really disrupting gameplay. Thoughts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you can afford to make it a bit fancier than that, but a really mappy map won't really add anything

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes