Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yo guys! Dropping a preview for 0.08, which will should release on the 9th! I've taken Arktos criticism about scene variety (and the other stuff) to heart and decided, yeah he was right. So here's our MC getting a positively divine titjob, while getting a little extra from best girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.08 will include scenes for Aveline, Selene, Krystal (duh), and Lily (optional exhibitionism)

bcbtl

Sep 4, 2023
I Can't get past the quest "Routine" since i'm not able to take the either of those boats, i'm probably doing something wrong but i don't know what PRINT.png

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I Can't get past the quest "Routine" since i'm not able to take the either of those boats, i'm probably doing something wrong but i don't know what View attachment 3138888
Well, I didn't account for that at all. There's a chapter 2 side quest called salty sailor. Do that, and the boat you need will appear. I'll have to fix that for 0.08

Reactions: bcbtl

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Yo guys! Dropping a preview for 0.08, which will should release on the 9th! I've taken Arktos criticism about scene variety (and the other stuff) to heart and decided, yeah he was right. So here's our MC getting a positively divine titjob, while getting a little extra from best girl.
0.08 will include scenes for Aveline, Selene, Krystal (duh), and Lily (optional exhibitionism)
More Krystal, yay!

I hope in the future we get an optional variation of the scene where

On the topic of more variety in scenes, how about

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
More Krystal, yay!

I hope in the future we get an optional variation of the scene where

On the topic of more variety in scenes, how about

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
A few things I forgot to add:
The buttjob is easy, and in character. That'll definitely be in. As for the variation, well I'll just show you some toggle switches I already had in game. I'll have to tweak it a tiny bit, though. Krystal being a giant makes certain poses... problematic. That titjob scene took well over two hours just to pose properly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: moonblackhen

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Yeah, I can see how Krystal being larger than other characters can be an issue when creating the pictures for the scenes.

One possible scene where it would not be such an issue would be

And I am out of random ideas for now. Good luck with the next version!

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yeah, I can see how Krystal being larger than other characters can be an issue when creating the pictures for the scenes.

One possible scene where it would not be such an issue would be

And I am out of random ideas for now. Good luck with the next version!
I've actually already teased a scene like that. Kyrstalia's "mate" as she calls her. It's a low priority scene, but if I can work it in there, I will.

• Red Heart
Reactions: moonblackhen

ayato7658

Apr 4, 2018
This is by far one of the most interesting game i've seen, find it really interesting how things are developing, not only with Alicia and Lily, but the world, there is so much potential for what can be done, also the references and jokes are good.
Not much into RPGM games but that for sure was worth checking, and I hope there are more updates soon
Also, maybe start a discord?

• Red Heart

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
This is by far one of the most interesting game i've seen, find it really interesting how things are developing, not only with Alicia and Lily, but the world, there is so much potential for what can be done, also the references and jokes are good.
Not much into RPGM games but that for sure was worth checking, and I hope there are more updates soon
Also, maybe start a discord?
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Next update is out on the 9th for patrons, and the 12th for the public release. For a discord server, let's make it a goal. 25 patrons, and I'll do it.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
one way for the giant girl is if she does anything with ali is to include belly streching or cumflation like legend of opala. in that game the 3 egypt girls were blessed by gods to be able to take any size and in this one from what i remeber is that you have a fragment of a god in you so simlar rules could apply if you want to go that route or have her temporly increase to giants size instead.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
one way for the giant girl is if she does anything with ali is to include belly streching or cumflation like legend of opala. in that game the 3 egypt girls were blessed by gods to be able to take any size and in this one from what i remeber is that you have a fragment of a god in you so simlar rules could apply if you want to go that route or have her temporly increase to giants size instead.
I've gotta be careful with Krystal. I made her that big so her scenes would be different. She actually does change size (slightly) in the handjob scene.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
0.08 is out for early access on patreon! I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback/suggestions/criticism. I've made copious notes with most of the things you guys have thrown my way, and will implement those that I think fit the game. I've also provided a compressed version for anyone who wants it. I'm still dialing a good file size/quality ratio, so let me know if the quality is too shit to be acceptable.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes