Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Bug Report:

Chapter 2 Main Quest - Left cave and can't go back in. It seems like entering the cave was it's own event and it fires only once.
Why did I leave? Got bodied and decided to grind elsewhere.

I'm alright with the grinding...but I feel like the EXP gain could use some improvement. Wasn't able to beat that boss at lv 5.
I probably should have made it clearer in game. There's infinite healing pots before most bosses specifically for grinding if you need to.

Screenshot 2023-07-30 200336.png
Though I personally never had to grind in my playtest. And pro tip Aggressive style Charge + White flame slash is op.

Reactions: $@~

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Dunno if it's a bug, but going back in your room immediately after beginning the game tells you congratulations for beating the tutorial and gives you a big info dump.

Can't be certain whether it's triggering the flag or just the message, but I was immediately able to get a handy from the one lady as the message said, but without any context.

Either it's an intended tutorial skip (and I'd like a prompt) or it's a bug. I want ALL the context for why every single woman wants to suck the massive futa penis.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Just went to try the chapter 3 (maybe it was 2?) endquest. There was no wounded soldier on the 'left side of skalda' road to examine at all. Instead there was a poor town. I went inside talked to its mayor, then killed the jar boss. Doing this then skipped to chapter 4 apparently and I'm mad again.

This jank wouldn't be such an issue if the missability weren't so high. So far despite the initial promises of the game, a bunch of sex/lewd scenes seem not repeatable, and I have no idea if I'm missing even more when these skips happen.

Further, considering there are consumable purchases in this game. There needs to be repeatably farmable sources of gold. Only having set drops and quest reward gold when there are optional duplicate purchases and consumables is nonsense. Regardless of these skip bugs being fixed you need to slap some GP onto monster kills.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just went to try the chapter 3 (maybe it was 2?) endquest. There was no wounded soldier on the 'left side of skalda' road to examine at all. Instead there was a poor town. I went inside talked to its mayor, then killed the jar boss. Doing this then skipped to chapter 4 apparently and I'm mad again.

This jank wouldn't be such an issue if the missability weren't so high. So far despite the initial promises of the game, a bunch of sex/lewd scenes seem not repeatable, and I have no idea if I'm missing even more when these skips happen.

Further, considering there are consumable purchases in this game. There needs to be repeatably farmable sources of gold. Only having set drops and quest reward gold when there are optional duplicate purchases and consumables is nonsense. Regardless of these skip bugs being fixed you need to slap some GP onto monster kills.
There was a sequence break bug that I missed. You weren't supposed to be able to enter that town yet. And there is no wounded soldier. If you listen to what the army guy says they died, and they sent their bodies home. I've made the tracks you're supposed to follow more obvious though so I hope that helps.

What do you mean scenes are not repeatable? Literally every scene is. Just go talk to the person again without Lily in your party.

As for gold I don't like the idea of monsters dropping gold, so I'll give them item drops you can sell. Makes more sense to me that way.
Don't know if it is supposed to be the end of the current version but the quest board for chapter 4 is not able to be opened.
Yeah that's the end. I thought I made it clear that when the quest board was empty that's the end of current content. Guess I'll make it clearer.
Is there going to be more futa characters or futa-on-male?
It's kind of a main story point that the MC is the ONLY futa in her world. The only other futas are the goddesses. And if by futa-on-male you mean some guy giving her a bj, or giving him a deep rectal exam, then no there won't be any of that.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Added another hotfix to the op. Should fix every bug mentioned. Unfortunately if you sequence broke and went to the poor village early, there's not much I can do to fix that retroactively so you'd have to start a new save. Big oops on my part. I've also added drops to certain enemies that you can sell for money.

If you don't want to start a new save I'm implementing an "easy mode" in the next update that'll make combat a joke. That plus turning off random encounters should make it a breeze to get through everything quickly.

Reactions: Orphanus

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
I don't know if this bug is already reported but, when you start chapter 1 and you dismiss and recall Ali, if you open the menu screen softlocks the game because it can't find an image (i didn't screenshotted).
Also, is it normal that there are 4 members in the party instead of only the MC and Ali (i think it's part of the first problem)?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't know if this bug is already reported but, when you start chapter 1 and you dismiss and recall Ali, if you open the menu screen softlocks the game because it can't find an image (i didn't screenshotted).
Also, is it normal that there are 4 members in the party instead of only the MC and Ali (i think it's part of the first problem)?
ALready reported and fixed. You'll have to either re-download the game and start a new save or follow the directions Here.

Reactions: Dadivargas

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
Anyway pretty god job so far, especially with the jokes that i absolutely love them, and thank god a game with no NTR or whatsoever (they're pretty obvious and cringey tbh).
I hope in even more content like this in the future and, maybe it's just me but i doubt it, can you add more animations for petting the animals? and also do you intend to add more animals similar to the dog in the future or you're going to keep only the dog forr the meme?

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Anyway pretty god job so far, especially with the jokes that i absolutely love them, and thank god a game with no NTR or whatsoever (they're pretty obvious and cringey tbh).
I hope in even more content like this in the future and, maybe it's just me but i doubt it, can you add more animations for petting the animals? and also do you intend to add more animals similar to the dog in the future or you're going to keep only the dog forr the meme?
In the next update you can shake paws with the dog and pet the cat. Can't give you all the wholesome animal stuff at once. :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes