Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
There was a sequence break bug that I missed. You weren't supposed to be able to enter that town yet. And there is no wounded soldier. If you listen to what the army guy says they died, and they sent their bodies home. I've made the tracks you're supposed to follow more obvious though so I hope that helps.
Glad you patched that, it wonked me out.
What do you mean scenes are not repeatable? Literally every scene is. Just go talk to the person again without Lily in your party.
Even the small scenes like ogling the grandma ass and seeing the one wife naked? Speaking of which, you said NTR wouldn't be in the game, but then added heaping helpings of NTS. I actually like both, but the average person might still be averse and might want to be warned about the NTS.

Regardless, seeing as how Lily is literally actually present in most scenes, or at the moment of acquiring the scenes just fucks off and gives you space anyways. What difference does it make vis a vis "suspension of disbelief" to have a system of shucking her aside in order to get access to sex scenes? If anything it currently makes less sense.

If you want to keep the system around in order to have there be different 'modes' of interaction with NPC's, then that makes some sense. But as it stands it actually takes me out of the scene by having Lily teleport back, annoys me because I have to do a chore, and also could simply be solved by having dialogue options. Maybe there is some merit to it I'm missing.

As for gold I don't like the idea of monsters dropping gold, so I'll give them item drops you can sell. Makes more sense to me that way.
Oh wait is that already the case? If so I didn't notice. Otherwise thanks for the addition, it really bugged me I couldn't grind for stuff.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Even the small scenes like ogling the grandma ass and seeing the one wife naked? Speaking of which, you said NTR wouldn't be in the game, but then added heaping helpings of NTS. I actually like both, but the average person might still be averse and might want to be warned about the NTS.

Regardless, seeing as how Lily is literally actually present in most scenes, or at the moment of acquiring the scenes just fucks off and gives you space anyways. What difference does it make vis a vis "suspension of disbelief" to have a system of shucking her aside in order to get access to sex scenes? If anything it currently makes less sense.

If you want to keep the system around in order to have there be different 'modes' of interaction with NPC's, then that makes some sense. But as it stands it actually takes me out of the scene by having Lily teleport back, annoys me because I have to do a chore, and also could simply be solved by having dialogue options. Maybe there is some merit to it I'm missing.

Oh wait is that already the case? If so I didn't notice. Otherwise thanks for the addition, it really bugged me I couldn't grind for stuff.
Granny ass is repeatable. Seeing the wife naked isn't. That one wouldn't really make much sense to be repeatable. I thought the NTS was kind of implied with the swinging tag. It's even an extremely respectful form of swinging. There's no humiliation, or belittling.

You kinda hit the nail on the head with the repeatable scenes. I think of it like this. If she's in your party your in "story mode", whereas if she's not your in "gallery mode". It's way easier for me to organize things that way. I could add more points to dismiss her though.

Reactions: Orphanus

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Granny ass is repeatable. Seeing the wife naked isn't. That one wouldn't really make much sense to be repeatable. I thought the NTS was kind of implied with the swinging tag. It's even an extremely respectful form of swinging. There's no humiliation, or belittling.

You kinda hit the nail on the head with the repeatable scenes. I think of it like this. If she's in your party your in "story mode", whereas if she's not your in "gallery mode". It's way easier for me to organize things that way. I could add more points to dismiss her though.
To some people the NTS still might be worth mentioning. But again, I like Futa NTR and NTS so I don't really know for certain.

As for the story/gallery mode switch being important. Instead of adding more nodes, why not have it be an option that appears in the pause menu? Just a "dismiss Lily" option etc.

Also sidenote. What are all the full scenes currently in the game?
Ones I found are:
Lily handy
Prostitute shows Lily how to handy
Emilia handy
Aveline BJ
Aunt FJ

Did I miss any?

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
To some people the NTS still might be worth mentioning. But again, I like Futa NTR and NTS so I don't really know for certain.

As for the story/gallery mode switch being important. Instead of adding more nodes, why not have it be an option that appears in the pause menu? Just a "dismiss Lily" option etc.

Also sidenote. What are all the full scenes currently in the game?
Ones I found are:
Lily handy
Prostitute shows Lily how to handy
Emilia handy
Aveline BJ
Aunt FJ

Did I miss any?
You're missing Granny thighjob, and Lily cunnilingus. I should mention though that I'm not encrypting anything so you can go into the www/movies folder to see all the scenes in game.

Yeah I'm getting rid of the nodes, and just making it a hotkey. Obviously you'll only be able to call/dismiss her in town.

I've also added a note about the swinging side quest(s) in the games intro.

The mega link is down, In case nobody mentioned it. Also, is this actually futa or is it shemale?
Mega works for me. It's actually futa. She's got dick, balls, and vag. Vag use is optional though.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't normally bother with RPGM games but I really enjoyed this one so far.

Are there no quests for chapter 4 yet?
Glad you enjoyed the game! Yeah no quests on the quest board equals end of current content. I'm working on a qol update that makes that more clear among other things.

Reactions: sab0tage

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
I am not sure if anyone else have this issue. I can't seem to get past chapter 1? The main quest says to report to Tia at the guild but all she said is "Yes Alicia"?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I am not sure if anyone else have this issue. I can't seem to get past chapter 1? The main quest says to report to Tia at the guild but all she said is "Yes Alicia"?
You MUST have Lily with you to do quests. Another thing I'm making more obvious in the QOL update.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yes I did that as well, did not leave her out at any point? What was supposed to occur when I talk to Tia?
That's odd. Just did a playtest and it triggers for me just fine. I'm assuming you're talking about the abandoned mine quest? Do you have the Queen Spider eye in your key items inventory?

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
That's odd. Just did a playtest and it triggers for me just fine. I'm assuming you're talking about the abandoned mine quest? Do you have the Queen Spider eye in your key items inventory?
Yep, it is there. Does this bug have anything to do with levels? I did a bit grinding before fighting the queen spider to about level 20. Would that be an issue?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yep, it is there. Does this bug have anything to do with levels? I did a bit grinding before fighting the queen spider to about level 20. Would that be an issue?
Nope. The only requirements are having Lily in your party and having the eye, which is why I'm so confused as to why it's not triggering. Can you drop your save for me?

thebest2598

Jul 14, 2017
Nope. The only requirements are having Lily in your party and having the eye, which is why I'm so confused as to why it's not triggering. Can you drop your save for me?
I was a bit annoyed with grinding so I used Save edit to get lv99. Also regarding the Hotfix, I tried using and not using it but still not work.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes