Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Joiplay cheats allows for some variable editing, though I don't know what they are and I don't want to mess with stuff, right now I use it when I need to grind to give Alicia and Lily more EXP. Right now they are level 10, don't want to make them too strong too fast as you mentioned that there are 20+ chapters and I need to pace myself. So far so good though.
Well if you feel you're getting to strong you could turn off random encounters. I never felt the need to grind in my playtests, but I know the exact numbers for everything so your experience may vary.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Well if you feel you're getting to strong you could turn off random encounters. I never felt the need to grind in my playtests, but I know the exact numbers for everything so your experience may vary.
I'll see, though I don't find fights anoying as I like the RPG content of it. On another note... just finished the Darren and Emilia side quest... so hot, also kinda cute how Alicia reacts to it. A bit sad Darren will not do anything with Alicia's dong, like not even a handjob. Though I can't wait for the threesome scene. Onward to adventure!!!

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Just recieved Lily's first skill, Blitz, is it supposed to do something else or is it just like Alicia's Sweep skill? Like I got Swashbuckle and gotta say, that skill is awesome, like hitting every enemy twice makes it easily the best skill so far, also tried the Charge/White Flame Slash combo... that is busted xD, while the skill is on cooldown you charge and then repeat till the boss is dead.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just recieved Lily's first skill, Blitz, is it supposed to do something else or is it just like Alicia's Sweep skill? Like I got Swashbuckle and gotta say, that skill is awesome, like hitting every enemy twice makes it easily the best skill so far, also tried the Charge/White Flame Slash combo... that is busted xD, while the skill is on cooldown you charge and then repeat till the boss is dead.
Yup Blitz and sweep are identical, and swashbuckle is better than both, I'm going to rebalance them to give them more utility. Charge and White flame slash is busted and I'm leaving it that way. Seeing high damage numbers is fun.

Last edited:

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Yup Blitz and sweep are identical, and swashbuckle is better than both, I'm going to rebalance them to give them more utility. Charge and White flame slash is busted and I'm leaving it that way. Seeing high damage numbers is fun.
Not saying Charge/White Flame needs to be nerfed xD
Just finished all the missions, loved how they made fun of game mechanics xD
Also only used the EXP thing to get to level 10, the game is perfectly beatable at level 10, don't know how nor why that other dude went and grind to level 20, must have taken forevet.
Would be funny if Alice was extra virile, and she impregnate a bunch of thirsty wifus, including Lily. The world needs more futas. Also hope Lily get something, like a powerful healing spells maybe, like maybe spending time in Goddess weird dimmension will change her somewhat, the Goddess did mention it will affect her spiritually, so maybe she can get unique magics? Alice will probably get more White Flame Goddess Magic, I think.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Not saying Charge/White Flame needs to be nerfed xD
Just finished all the missions, loved how they made fun of game mechanics xD
Also only used the EXP thing to get to level 10, the game is perfectly beatable at level 10, don't know how nor why that other dude went and grind to level 20, must have taken forevet.
Would be funny if Alice was extra virile, and she impregnate a bunch of thirsty wifus, including Lily. The world needs more futas. Also hope Lily get something, like a powerful healing spells maybe, like maybe spending time in Goddess weird dimmension will change her somewhat, the Goddess did mention it will affect her spiritually, so maybe she can get unique magics? Alice will probably get more White Flame Goddess Magic, I think.
I finished my playtest at level 7. I think it would be out of character for Alicia to start impregnating a bunch of people (Emilia and Darren have to practically beg her, and she's known them her whole life) and due to story reasons she can't actually pass on the futa trait. It's not genetic, and it's kind of a big plot point that she's the ONLY non-goddess futa. Lily will get her own unique abilities, but unlike Alicia they actually come from multiple sources. I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but more powerful healing spells are definitely on the table for her.

Reactions: Ruis0

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
I finished my playtest at level 7. I think it would be out of character for Alicia to start impregnating a bunch of people (Emilia and Darren have to practically beg her, and she's known them her whole life) and due to story reasons she can't actually pass on the futa trait. It's not genetic, and it's kind of a big plot point that she's the ONLY non-goddess futa. Lily will get her own unique abilities, but unlike Alicia they actually come from multiple sources. I don't want to give away too many spoilers, but more powerful healing spells are definitely on the table for her.
Not saying intentionally going arround impregnating everyone, though I am gonna assume that Alicia is only gonna be filling Lily and Emilia then, I also though the reason for Emilia and Darren was that it will make things weird as Alicia knows them since childhood and knows they both love eachother, the Grandma told her the Mayor gave the ok too so maybe some later some action might happen, though she might be 'too old' to get pregnant. And I don't knlw the reason she has the Goddess shard inside so I was making stuff up to fill my imagination, I wasn't being serious.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Also looking at the pictures in the files, to see if I missed anything I noticed two things out of the norm. Like there is a render of the dog giving his paw to Alicia, how do I get that?

Also saw a certain fallen Goddess portraits with 8 expresions, one of which is extremely sus, the bottom right one from the 8 pics, is that for a future scene?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Also looking at the pictures in the files, to see if I missed anything I noticed two things out of the norm. Like there is a render of the dog giving his paw to Alicia, how do I get that?

Also saw a certain fallen Goddess portraits with 8 expresions, one of which is extremely sus, the bottom right one from the 8 pics, is that for a future scene?
That's for the next update. The Sus picture is for a joke I don't want to spoil.

what sick fuck degenerate enough to put the most lewd thing known to man in the title, i demand answer right now!!!
IT WAS ME AUSTIN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

Reactions: RavineAls and Ruis0

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
IT WAS ME AUSTIN! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!
HOW DARE YOU, i hope there's none of that "handholding on the bed side by side, looking at each other until one of them fall asleep, followed by kiss on the head, and more cuddle while sleeping" scene on your game

because i will surely looking forward for that scene.................. to futher YELL on you

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
HOW DARE YOU, i hope there's none of that "handholding on the bed side by side, looking at each other until one of them fall asleep, followed by kiss on the head, and more cuddle while sleeping" scene on your game

because i will surely looking forward for that scene.................. to futher YELL on you
I can tell you that there is not a scene like that currently CODED into the game... I may already have done the renders for it though.

• Wow
Reactions: RavineAls
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes