Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So main issue I saw was that West Skalta Road was named East by mistake.
You go far enough east, and you end up in the west... joking aside thanks for pointing that out. It was originally going to be east, as the road itself was going to be longer. Then I decided super long, and straight roads were for silly billy's and changed my plans.

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
The game concludes at chapter 4 right? (because there's no other quest on the board in this chapter)
Also, i read that you need to be at level 10 to finish the game but i am now at level 7 with no problems at all and i rarely used the recoverable items that it gave me (obv i used the charge/white flame for the bosses).

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The game concludes at chapter 4 right? (because there's no other quest on the board in this chapter)
Also, i read that you need to be at level 10 to finish the game but i am now at level 7 with no problems at all and i rarely used the recoverable items that it gave me (obv i used the charge/white flame for the bosses).
I guess you played the previous version? I added an end of content message.
Yeah someone even mentioned grinding to level 20 which is super unnecessary. Even without charge/white flame you shouldn't need to grind. This game is less about levels, and more about character builds.

karimaxxxe

May 14, 2022
well! already so much content in a v0.01 compared to all the other hollow v1 tech demo shells. and it's actually so refreshing to see a vanilla/romantic approach to a story with a futa mc. you've earned a patreon sub from me! excited to see this continue!

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
well! already so much content in a v0.01 compared to all the other hollow v1 tech demo shells. and it's actually so refreshing to see a vanilla/romantic approach to a story with a futa mc. you've earned a patreon sub from me! excited to see this continue!
Thanks man! If you're here for wholesome romance you've definitely come to the right place!

Dadivargas

Mar 29, 2022
I guess you played the previous version? I added an end of content message.
Yeah someone even mentioned grinding to level 20 which is super unnecessary. Even without charge/white flame you shouldn't need to grind. This game is less about levels, and more about character builds.
yes i didn't play simply because i expected to be a series of bug fixes.
Anyways, i'm looking forward for new content:)

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Version: 0.000001
Patreon
Trying to resell lazy koikatsu screenshots / recordings

Just add a fake / mentally disabled 5 star review for a glorified demo by some dumb goblin / dev sockpuppet and that's bingo on the shitpost bingo chart.

How many trash compactor grade "games" that just use screenshots or recordings from koikatsu are on this site at this point? This trend needs to die. People just play koikatsu yourself - it's a game. Dev at least put the BARE minimum of effort in and learn to make some art / find an artist to partner with. This is shovelware.

Hell, I saw a game recently that was AI cg that had actually had significant effort put into it to make it actually look like real, consistent art- that was better than this, and more actual artistic effort as well. If you can only write, just write a story instead. But no, that would require actual effort and care put into the writing, and be a hundred times the wordcount of slapping a few text boxes over some koikatsu screenshots / animations.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Patreon

Just add a fake / mentally disabled 5 star review for a glorified demo by some dumb goblin / dev sockpuppet and that's bingo on the shitpost bingo chart.

How many trash compactor grade "games" that just use screenshots or recordings from koikatsu are on this site at this point? This trend needs to die. People just play koikatsu yourself - it's a game. Dev at least put the BARE minimum of effort in and learn to make some art / find an artist to partner with. This is shovelware.

Hell, I saw a game recently that was AI cg that had actually had significant effort put into it to make it actually look like real, consistent art- that was better than this, and more actual artistic effort as well. If you can only write, just write a story instead. But no, that would require actual effort and care put into the writing, and be a hundred times the wordcount of slapping a few text boxes over some koikatsu screenshots / animations.
Well someone's a grumpy gus. My man, if you don't like it just move on. Trust me when I say no one gives a shit about your opinion.

Jul 24, 2021
Patreon

Are you fucked in the head?

• Haha

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Are you fucked in the head?
I mean, he has to be right? He deliberately clicked on a game with Koikatsu graphics just to complain about Koikatsu graphics. Dude probably walks into a McDonalds and complains they're selling fast food. All jokes aside, I think he just doesn't realize how much work goes into a game regardless of kind of graphics you use.

• Angry
Reactions: nnjagnga333

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
Patreon

idk 'bout you man, but im sure a lot of people actually liked koikatsu game, and especially me, everytime i see a new game with animated koikatsu scene, its an insta watch/follow from me

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
idk 'bout you man, but im sure a lot of people actually liked koikatsu game, and especially me, everytime i see a new game with animated koikatsu scene, its an insta watch/follow from me

My guy you can just PLAY KOIKATSU. It's a game, not a modeling engine. You can make your own or go on one of the archives and download tens of thousands of character cards for zero effort. All these lazy gobs do is screencap some pics / a couple animations and slap text boxes / some piece of shit RPGM over it.

Honestly it's usually third worlders trying to milk fucking idiots from western nations doing it, which given the currency exchange rates is not a bad scam, if extremely niche.

If you like koikatsu you can go straight to the source and get 10000000000x the content.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Well someone's a grumpy gus. My man, if you don't like it just move on. Trust me when I say no one gives a shit about your opinion.
Nobody with three brain cells to rub together gives a shit about your abandoned in 1-2 years or less shovelware scam. At least if you actually were capable of stringing together a social interaction long enough to hire an artist you might actually have a chance at making something remotely approaching serious, but since you can't / won't, this is an obvious shitshow.

I notice how you didn't reply to anything I said, just whined because I told the truth. Because if you had to actually make an effort / split funds with someone with actual ability, you'd be giving up the point of this shovelware scam, which is to make a few quick bucks for near zero effort.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Nobody with three brain cells to rub together gives a shit about your abandoned in 1-2 years or less shovelware scam. At least if you actually were capable of stringing together a social interaction long enough to hire an artist you might actually have a chance at making something remotely approaching serious, but since you can't / won't, this is an obvious shitshow.

I notice how you didn't reply to anything I said, just whined because I told the truth. Because if you had to actually make an effort / split funds with someone with actual ability, you'd be giving up the point of this shovelware scam, which is to make a few quick bucks for near zero effort.
My guy, I worked in HVAC for the better part of a decade, before a work accident took away my ability to draw. If you're trying to upset me, you really need to step it up. You insult game is weak.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Right! I chose koikatsu, instead of something like DAZ, because I think it fits the themes of the game well. But apparently just because it's slightly easier to use I'm somehow wrong for doing so. As if I didn't spend hundreds of hours in RPGMaker. I think he's just mad because he couldn't get the bear sex scene in Baldurs Gate 3.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

I've been literally checking if the Dev did anything that would give a reason to assume this is a scam to make quick money & not an honest attempt at making a cool game & I didn't find anything. All they did so far is making 1 or 2 mods for other games to allow people to cheat + now this game.

Them using Koikatsu doesn't really warrant such accusations in my eyes, especially since nobody has to pay for the game so far, they're literally interacting with people on a pirating platform, sorry, but it just doesn't seem reasonable at all to me.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I've been literally checking if the Dev did anything that would give a reason to assume this is a scam to make quick money & not an honest attempt at making a cool game & I didn't find anything. All they did so far is making 1 or 2 mods for other games to allow people to cheat + now this game.

Them using Koikatsu doesn't really warrant such accusations in my eyes, especially since nobody has to pay for the game so far, they're literally interacting with people on a pirating platform, sorry, but it just doesn't seem reasonable at all to me.
If I'm supposed to be scamming people to make quick money, I'm not very good at it. The world's worst get rich quick scheme. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes