xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
Alright, I think I know what happened. The old version had a sequence break that was fixed, but it looks like you're save is from BEFORE that fix. You're save isn't broken or anything, you can just go talk to the mayor in Stole Village. (He's in the big house on the north side) Just ignore the objective to go to the request board. The quest will play out like normal from there.
Thank you so much. Didn't expect instant dev help when I made a post at 1AM

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I like the game so far as well as the story. In a vacuum I would say both are decent, but of course having both a decent gameplay and a decent story at once is quite nice in and of itself. What makes this a better than decent game, to me personally, is how nice everything feels. The visuals are nice to look at, the characters actually look pretty good, the writing is enjoyably lighthearted and overall everything feels like the work of someone putting in serious effort, but also just having a great time with making their game, so it's kinda easy to just enjoy what's going on in the game. So far difficulty seems manageable to me, but still a bit too troublesome to just chill. At the same time I don't just wanna skip everything on easy mode, so yeah, probably gonna enjoy life once I've assembled 2 easy-to-use builds that are broken enough to not having to focus much on the battles anymore. XD

• Red Heart

Ryan87

Aug 6, 2017
I like to just turn 1 guard using the aggresive stance that buffs your damage for the next hit then white flame slash to delete bosses. Guard every cooldown for follow up nukes, seems busted.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I like to just turn 1 guard using the aggresive stance that buffs your damage for the next hit then white flame slash to delete bosses. Guard every cooldown for follow up nukes, seems busted.
It's absolutely busted. I'm keeping it that way. I've always liked rpg's where you can "break" the balance of the game by using certain combinations.

Racko13

Apr 25, 2020
Switched to the "r' key. Just press it when in town, and outdoors. It's way more convenient that way.
Awesome, that is more convenient, though didn't know about it from loading a save from previous version.

Played too much Baldurs Gate 3, and now I'm adding camping... that tent is gonna smell like cum and cuddles.
Talk about pitching a tent, huh? :sneaky:

• Haha
Jul 6, 2021
So first, I am tricked into a game I thought had futa ntr, but there was no futa, and now I have been foolish enough into thinking this game had futa ntr, but there is no ntr! It never ends. Anyways, decent game, even though it's kinda reddit.

• Haha

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So first, I am tricked into a game I thought had futa ntr, but there was no futa, and now I have been foolish enough into thinking this game had futa ntr, but there is no ntr! It never ends. Anyways, decent game, even though it's kinda reddit.
I've never been so insulted in my life. :LOL: Reddit fucking sucks, and doesn't like me. Anyway, yeah I don't really DO ntr. Putting it lightly, I personally (meaning me, no kink shaming) find it vile. I actually got a 200$ offer on patreon to add it. The guy got kinda offended when I declined.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
While I'm here might as well post a camping preview. Camping will basically be a free heal outside of dungeons, and towns. Also a place for some close quarters bonding, if you know what I mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Good game! I quite enjoyed what is there so far. The two main characters make a great couple, and the other characters are good too.

A few issues:
Most wells can be interacted with to get a full heal, but there are soem exceptions, like this one:
Headpats Well.png
Any reason for that? Or just an oversight?

Wrong character name here:
Headpats Wrong Name.png
This is the Commander, not Captain Morgan.

Typo:
Headpats typo1.png
"alluded" should be "eluded".

Another typo:
Headpats typo2.png
The second "would" should not be there. And "one's" should be "ones".

There were more tpos, but those are the ones I remember.

Also, rather annoyingly, there are a numbr of NPCs that cannot be interacted with at times. For example, the goddess says nothing when I try talking to her (after visiting her via the altar in the cave). Same with Mia and Melissa in the guild at times. Carna too, when Lily is present.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Good game! I quite enjoyed what is there so far. The two main characters make a great couple, and the other characters are good too.

A few issues:
Most wells can be interacted with to get a full heal, but there are soem exceptions, like this one:
View attachment 2876363
Any reason for that? Or just an oversight?

Wrong character name here:
View attachment 2876364
This is the Commander, not Captain Morgan.

Typo:
View attachment 2876361
"alluded" should be "eluded".

Another typo:
View attachment 2876362
The second "would" should not be there. And "one's" should be "ones".

There were more tpos, but those are the ones I remember.

Also, rather annoyingly, there are a numbr of NPCs that cannot be interacted with at times. For example, the goddess says nothing when I try talking to her (after visiting her via the altar in the cave). Same with Mia and Melissa in the guild at times. Carna too, when Lily is present.
The Wells are an oversight, but they'll be completely irrelevant once camping is implemented, but I fixed them anyway. Fixed the typos you mentioned. As for the characters not saying anything, they'll get more fleshed out as the game goes on. I'm always adding little things that people probably won't even notice, which includes additional dialogue. Thanks for the feedback bro-ski!

Last edited:

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
For some reason icannot progress, it says "head home and talk to carna" and nothing happens, dismmised lily and only get a singly dialogue from carna and thats it, nothing triggers
Am I missing something?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
For some reason icannot progress, it says "head home and talk to carna" and nothing happens, dismmised lily and only get a singly dialogue from carna and thats it, nothing triggers
Am I missing something?
If you are where I think you are, you need Lily in your party.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes