Reinyn

May 22, 2017
Insomnimaniac Games Congratulation on your first release! Good luck!
You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay will have to contact staff: Handholding. Not sure if we allow this degenerate content here. :ROFLMAO:
I contacted the staff and they are all degenerates too :WutFace::BootyTime:

Icarus Media
But we knew that already right? About the staff being degenerates.

Jul 24, 2021
Completed all the quests assuming there is no more content for chapter 4 its just there :D anyways the game is great nice to play a lovely romantic game for a change I like the characters and all they are lovely but can you stop teasing us with mentioning those kinks xD in the inn I think they talked about urination and talked about incest like damn chill also will Darren "I think he is called" *Terrible with names BTW* give her a handjob or anything or is it pure malexfuta cuz I don't know a handjob and a blowjob are minor things :D

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Completed all the quests assuming there is no more content for chapter 4 its just there :D anyways the game is great nice to play a lovely romantic game for a change I like the characters and all they are lovely but can you stop teasing us with mentioning those kinks xD in the inn I think they talked about urination and talked about incest like damn chill also will Darren "I think he is called" *Terrible with names BTW* give her a handjob or anything or is it pure malexfuta cuz I don't know a handjob and a blowjob are minor things :D
The piss lady saga will continue. Her fame will spread far and wide, like a glistening yellow ocean. And no Darren will not be giving any handjobs. His wife is way better at them anyway.

SS3412

Feb 14, 2021
I'm enjoying how the chapters are short and sweet, as well as how you dont have to go every which way to find side quests. How many chapters do you think the final game will be?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm enjoying how the chapters are short and sweet, as well as how you dont have to go every which way to find side quests. How many chapters do you think the final game will be?
That's hard to say. Some chapters will be longer, some will be shorter. For instance chapter 5 will take place exclusively in the city, and is going to be a LONG chapter. If I had to guess maybe 20-30 chapters? Don't hold me to that though.

SS3412

Feb 14, 2021
That's hard to say. Some chapters will be longer, some will be shorter. For instance chapter 5 will take place exclusively in the city, and is going to be a LONG chapter. If I had to guess maybe 20-30 chapters? Don't hold me to that though.
Vehemently looking forward to it. Futa/Fem games are rare enough, and I am enjoying the writing on this one! Keep up the good work Dev.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Just started playing after the 0.1.1 update. So far so good, finished all the side quest of chapter 1 before doing the main quest, just found a little something, during the rat quest on the inn's basement, if you exit the basement for whatever reason without finishing the quest, you will not be able to go back in to finish the quest, like the door will be locked and the girl at the front will not talk to you. I am assuming all scenes are unlocked as I do more quest? Like so far so good...

For some reason my mind went to that comment where you said to me that the Traps died during a war and then I get to see Darren... shirtless... what the heck... why are you playing with my emotions xD Also he and his wife are having problems making a child... my mind went to a darker place... like what if Alicia where to help them make one... like it threw me out for a loop and I am not even don with the first chapter.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just started playing after the 0.1.1 update. So far so good, finished all the side quest of chapter 1 before doing the main quest, just found a little something, during the rat quest on the inn's basement, if you exit the basement for whatever reason without finishing the quest, you will not be able to go back in to finish the quest, like the door will be locked and the girl at the front will not talk to you. I am assuming all scenes are unlocked as I do more quest? Like so far so good...

For some reason my mind went to that comment where you said to me that the Traps died during a war and then I get to see Darren... shirtless... what the heck... why are you playing with my emotions xD Also he and his wife are having problems making a child... my mind went to a darker place... like what if Alicia where to help them make one... like it threw me out for a loop and I am not even don with the first chapter.
Thought I already got that bug, but I guess I didn't. Did it bug your save? Yeah all current scenes are unlocked through quests.

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Small bug, Swimsuits stay on during sex when leaving the chapter 2 boat sidequest location if you never talked to the captain before turning them in. I spoke to the captain on the island only after completing the dungeon, leading to the initial dialogue where you change into the swimsuits. Speaking to him again finished the quest as normal, but the swimsuits stayed on when leaving the island. Fixed by returning to the island, then entering and exiting the dungeon. Maybe add a force dialogue trigger when you arrive on the island?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Small bug, Swimsuits stay on during sex when leaving the chapter 2 boat sidequest location if you never talked to the captain before turning them in. I spoke to the captain on the island only after completing the dungeon, leading to the initial dialogue where you change into the swimsuits. Speaking to him again finished the quest as normal, but the swimsuits stayed on when leaving the island. Fixed by returning to the island, then entering and exiting the dungeon. Maybe add a force dialogue trigger when you arrive on the island?
Fun fact, there IS a forced trigger. My dumbass just set the trigger to the wrong type. It has been fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: SS4312

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
Thought I already got that bug, but I guess I didn't. Did it bug your save? Yeah all current scenes are unlocked through quests.
Na it didn't bug my save, so far *knocks on wood*, when I finished the first chapter and I unlocked the White Flame Slash, it did throw me out of Joiplay and I had to kill the minotaur boss again, it worked fine the second time. Hope Alicia can empower Lily later through sex or something so she doesn't get left behind. Love the story so far, a bit wierd Alicia can put her dong in her panties though... I though she needed special underwear with her meat being so big xD

Reactions: Nessiah

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Na it didn't bug my save, so far *knocks on wood*, when I finished the first chapter and I unlocked the White Flame Slash, it did throw me out of Joiplay and I had to kill the minotaur boss again, it worked fine the second time. Hope Alicia can empower Lily later through sex or something so she doesn't get left behind. Love the story so far, a bit wierd Alicia can put her dong in her panties though... I though she needed special underwear with her meat being so big xD
I think that's just joiplay being joiplay. Lily will get her own unique stuff, it just happens later in the story. It's not as strong, but less costly to use so it balances out. And yeah Alicia is definitely a grower.

If you need to complete the Inn quest you can open your save on and change variable#6 to 4. Then just talk to the innkeeper.

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
I think that's just joiplay being joiplay. Lily will get her own unique stuff, it just happens later in the story. It's not as strong, but less costly to use so it balances out. And yeah Alicia is definitely a grower.

If you need to complete the Inn quest you can open your save on and change variable#6 to 4. Then just talk to the innkeeper.
Joiplay cheats allows for some variable editing, though I don't know what they are and I don't want to mess with stuff, right now I use it when I need to grind to give Alicia and Lily more EXP. Right now they are level 10, don't want to make them too strong too fast as you mentioned that there are 20+ chapters and I need to pace myself. So far so good though.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes