Voltage Flame

Jun 27, 2018
Is it okay for me to transfer the "save" file in the "www" folder from V0.16 to V0.17's folder?
Or should I transfer everything but the "global save"?
Or straight-up restart from scratch?
(Not that I mind some more handholding...)

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Is it okay for me to transfer the "save" file in the "www" folder from V0.16 to V0.17's folder?
Or should I transfer everything but the "global save"?
Or straight-up restart from scratch?
(Not that I mind some more handholding...)
You can transfer the whole save folder. (Without the global save file, the saves won't even show up)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Voltage Flame

bean3b

Jul 13, 2019
I honestly love how wholesome this is to the point it almost hurts, in an endearing way. But there is one question I have had swirling in my head that I couldn't find the answer for so I'll just ask.

Now, I fully understand this game to be mostly story driven if not entirely and that's absolutely your choice to make. But considering the game is still in development that means there are parts not fully fleshed out or simply haven't been implemented yet but you've painted an excellent picture of what you're going for.

Pardon, I'll get to the question. Are you considering expanding on the combat system a bit? There's a lot of options you've probably considered but I just want to hear your thoughts if you are willing to share a bit.

Now, by expand, I'm curious if you were to implement a sort of 'battle-fuck' type of direction. This particular direction does tow the line of questionable consent and considering the direction you are choosing I sincerely doubt you'd make the protagonists fiance the target of monsters. Although from what I remember playing the game in older versions the protagonist gained some considerable power... maybe the protagonist ends up drawing the attention of monsters in lewd ways as a byproduct of their change?

I apologize for dragging out the question but I am very curious if you considered this already. Whether you intend to implement it or not is up to you, but it would definitely add more content opportunity... and it'd make turn-based combat a lot more entertaining. I will admit we are sorely lacking in games with battle-fuck mechanics so perhaps the idea is worth entertaining?

Cheers!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I think battle-fuck mechanics would go against the wholesome themes of the game, so I won't be adding anything like that. Also, the game's almost finished, it'd really weird to change it now. Thanks for the suggestion, though!
Could really do with a gallery by this point. Scenes are all over the place
I've already given my answer about a gallery. It's completely unnecessary.
Ok, I give up. Was there a way to reach the western separated part of the cave in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dungeon?
I'm assuming you mean this one?

Reactions: bean3b

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
I think battle-fuck mechanics would go against the wholesome themes of the game, so I won't be adding anything like that. Also, the game's almost finished, it'd really weird to change it now. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

I've already given my answer about a gallery. It's completely unnecessary.

I'm assuming you mean this one?
I was thinking about this area. Don't think I found any secrets in there

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes