YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Oh, look at this super cool, and hyper detailed map I dropped! Anyway, I gotta ask. Would people prefer an in-game map that looks all mappy and stuff or is just including this file preferred? I can see the benefits of both. On one hand, and in-game map is more immersive. On the other, you could just keep this open and take a quick peek without really disrupting gameplay. Thoughts?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ingame map would be good. Tabbing out of the game to look at the map might be too immersion-breaking for some people.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I think you can afford to make it a bit fancier than that, but a really mappy map won't really add anything
I was thinking of doing the same basic "line map" but just making it look like Alicia drew it in the back of the quest journal, or something.

Reactions: mathiau

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Not sure why but seems like this scene is bugging out the quest window. file11 is pre quest, file12 is mid quest and 13 is post quest with no quest window and option on.
Fixed. For now though, just follow the instructions for the next quest in the journal with the S key. The bug will fix itself.

azertyui2001

Nov 17, 2023
sorry if this is a dumb question, but how can i get Lily to come with me to the quest board for the "Take Lily, and to the Orchid's Town quest board"- quest? the only options i have with her are talk and sex...

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
sorry if this is a dumb question, but how can i get Lily to come with me to the quest board for the "Take Lily, and to the Orchid's Town quest board"- quest? the only options i have with her are talk and sex...
Press the R or F key outside, in town. If you ever happen to forget the hotkeys, you can use the key item in your inventory.

TDZF

Oct 1, 2021
Oh, look at this super cool, and hyper detailed map I dropped! Anyway, I gotta ask. Would people prefer an in-game map that looks all mappy and stuff or is just including this file preferred? I can see the benefits of both. On one hand, and in-game map is more immersive. On the other, you could just keep this open and take a quick peek without really disrupting gameplay. Thoughts?
I'm not too sure about everybody else, but I'm opposed to having this as a file. My reason being that if my forgetful ass forgets where a certain place is, I'll need to constantly Alt-Tab in and out of the game. Though that being said, this forgetfulness is an issue of mine and not everybody's, while I prefer an in-game map, it's best to focus on the game's storyline for now and QoL could be looked into in the future as the game progresses

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm not too sure about everybody else, but I'm opposed to having this as a file. My reason being that if my forgetful ass forgets where a certain place is, I'll need to constantly Alt-Tab in and out of the game. Though that being said, this forgetfulness is an issue of mine and not everybody's, while I prefer an in-game map, it's best to focus on the game's storyline for now and QoL could be looked into in the future as the game progresses
That's what I ultimately decided. I put that map in-game for now as a place holder, and I can just change it later when I have time. Same thing with the scene revamps, they aren't focuses, but extras that I'll do if I have spare time.

Szabi96

Mar 30, 2018
Hi ! I'm getting a map021 error on the Acceptance mission. Any way to fix it or just to skip the mission ?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hi ! I'm getting a map021 error on the Acceptance mission. Any way to fix it or just to skip the mission ?
Probably a bad extraction, as I didn't get that error, nor did anyone else. Here's mine just in case that's not the issue, put it into the www/data folder.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Headpats & Handholding [v0.07] [Insomnimaniac Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [252 MB]
- - -

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
1700919504918.png

Huh...Am I wrong in thinking this should have "lesbian" tag? I mean given core focus of the game...seems obvious no? Girls only, no males...

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
View attachment 3117129

Huh...Am I wrong in thinking this should have "lesbian" tag? I mean given core focus of the game...seems obvious no? Girls only, no males...
See, this always confused me. Should it have the tag? I mean, it will eventually anyway even if F95 doesn't count Futa on Female as lesbian. But the moderators have never changed it, so I really don't know.

I'll mention that there is one character with completely optional Male on Futa.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. Looks like they did change it. Guess that answers that question.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
F95 doesn't count Futa on Female as lesbian
Wut? Since when? Im...pretty sure ...hold on...lets do some logic here.

Male x Futa is not gay because Futa is female and Female x Male is not gay(idc btw), Female x Female is lesbian obv...so if futa is female...

It would be weird if that were actually true. I never noticed before. I cant say for certain since all the other futa protag games I played also have the lesbian tag...but there could have been other girlxgirl scenes so not sure.

Oh the thread has the tag now.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Wut? Since when? Im...pretty sure ...hold on...lets do some logic here.

Male x Futa is not gay because Futa is female and Female x Male is not gay(idc btw), Female x Female is lesbian obv...so if futa is female...

It would be weird if that were actually true. I never noticed before. I cant say for certain since all the other futa protag games I played also have the lesbian tag...but there could have been other girlxgirl scenes so not sure.

Oh the thread has the tag now.
But now the question is, would a futa railing dude ass be gay? I mean, it's not happening in my game, but it's just a curiosity.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
optional Male on Futa
hmm... Is the Male a manly man/cool dude or on the girly side? I usually try to avoid being on the receiving end when playing as any protagonist but if it's the other way around or futa protag and the male is not meant to be typical man then I might make an exception.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes