Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
pamkho the fast travel menu should have choices for which region you want to travel to. Did you somehow not activate the crystal the first time you were there? Anyway, if you upload your save I can fix it.

Reactions: pamkho

ocir11

Mar 28, 2020
Hey, I run into a problem. After I fought the first dragon in the fire realm and Krystalia tells to strip down I got a black screen. Is there a fix?
Thx in advance

Horkor

Jul 14, 2024
View attachment 2960271

Overview:
Sup dudes and lady dudes! Are you ready for a no holds barred, high flying, epic adventure? No? Good cause this ain't it. This is a game about a white haired futa's journey of love, acceptance, and of course copious amounts of sex. Oh yeah, there's a plot about an evil goddess or something, but who the hell cares about that? You can even pet a dog.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-04
Release Date: 2024-07-04
Developer: Insomnimaniac Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Saves made with v0.04 and prior are not compatible with newer versions

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Compressed: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3014315 View attachment 3014316 View attachment 3014317 View attachment 3014323 View attachment 3167408 View attachment 3524399 View attachment 3735738 View attachment 3798968
View attachment 3798969
YOU BASTARD WHO ALLOWED THE HANDHOLDING TO BE HERE CAST THEM IMMEDIATELY TO THE SHADOW REALM!

• Haha
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

artorilys

Nov 21, 2018
"I'm going to say it outright, there will be NO NTR. EVER. No "Um, actually it's not technically NTR" The LI will NEVER be engaged with another character when not part of a two girl x MC scenario. "

Um, actually, it's technically NTR for the MC to "totally bone a ton of chicks" other than her significant other,. Think roles reversed BBG. If you wanna be wholesome you gotta commit.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
"I'm going to say it outright, there will be NO NTR. EVER. No "Um, actually it's not technically NTR" The LI will NEVER be engaged with another character when not part of a two girl x MC scenario. "

Um, actually, it's technically NTR for the MC to "totally bone a ton of chicks" other than her significant other,. Think roles reversed BBG. If you wanna be wholesome you gotta commit.
Dear lord this site needs to bring back the facepalm. There's no cheating in this game, main LI is basically the main character's pimp. She's not a cuckquean but she's about as enthusiastic about MC sleeping around as one would be. MC would never cheat on her.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

artorilys

Nov 21, 2018
Dodging the question,.,

All the NTR game MC's aren't cucks.. They're just like.. Basically pimps! Heh!

So it's only bad when the girl sleeps with others and not when you totally bone a ton of chicks like a dog? Lily is getting netorase'd bro.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Dodging the question,.,

All the NTR game MC's aren't cucks.. They're just like.. Basically pimps! Heh!

So it's only bad when the girl sleeps with others and not when you totally bone a ton of chicks like a dog? Lily is getting netorase'd bro.
NTR doesn't mean cuck. Is Lily a cuck? Yes. Does Lily get NTRd? No. Either way, have fun arguing stupid shit, I'm just blocking you.

artorilys

Nov 21, 2018
Acknowledges he was incorrect at the time of his initial reply and blocks me for it,. I guess it's more than you could expect from most.

And I know she doesn't get NTR'd. I was following the authors logic of no "Um, actually it's not technically NTR" arguments.

-

Sorry Mr. Author! I was just intrigued by how you added that line in the intro immediately after making the MC say she was going to cuck her significant other freely twice.

It's a shame how people in the h-game space form these double standards, discarding the woman's emotions and viewing them as fleshlight zombies. It's a lot more flattering to refuse the offer to sleep with others even if it is presented, showing your beloved that they are all you need! Love over lust! Alas... Didn't even have a choice...

I downloaded expecting Headpats and Handholding! A romantic and pure 1 on 1 relationship with kissing and cuddles! I got baited....

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Alright, I'm gonna address this once.
It's a shame how people form these double standards, discarding the woman's emotions and viewing them as fleshlight zombies.
Gender does not matter, perspective does. Please do not assume things about me. MC is not cuckolded, not netorare. MC does not share their love interest, not netorase. This would apply even with a fem protag and her husband in the same scenario. There might be people who think they way you're implying, but I am not one of them. If you'd played through the game to the convo about MC sleeping around, you'd know that MC actually asks Lily if she wants to as well, though she refuses. There is no double standard here.
It's a lot more flattering to refuse the offer to sleep with others even if it is presented, showing your beloved that they are all you need! Love over lust! Alas... Didn't even have a choice...
This is my own fault, and it's due to my own inexperience. I started without almost zero knowledge and tied sidequests to sex scenes without the ability to refuse most of them. Something I'm correcting in my second game.
I downloaded expecting Headpats and Handholding! A romantic and pure 1 on 1 relationship with kissing and cuddles! I got baited....
No, you did not get baited. I tagged the game with swinging, multi-pen, harem, group sex, and cheating. It's not my fault you made your own assumptions about the game.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes