Lord_Silver

Mar 20, 2019
The futa protag is non-optional (There is no male/female protagonist tag.) What is optional is Futa on Futa, and Male on Futa. If that's not what you're looking for, move on and please stop the arguments. No, I don't care who "started" it. I want it to end. There's no reason to continue arguing. Let's keep it positive, boys!
Thank you. And apologies.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Killer_Bee

Sep 29, 2022
How do you get the scene in chapter 20 for melissa+tia+selene? I keep missing it as it just says "we should leave the couple to celebrate" and then i'm back in the mc's house.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
How do you get the scene in chapter 20 for melissa+tia+selene? I keep missing it as it just says "we should leave the couple to celebrate" and then i'm back in the mc's house.
That scene has two requirements. One, you've had sex with Selene. Two, you've seen the Ali+Melissa+Tia threesome (the one with the strapon). If you skipped over either of them, the scene won't play. If you really want to see it, upload your save and I'll turn on the appropriate switches. (Or, if you know your way around a save editor, turn on switches 127 & 139)

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes