3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

rzanst88

Dec 7, 2020
is anyone know how to add item in this game? maybe with console command or save editor?

Edit: NVM solved it

Last edited:

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Really liked this. It is hard and needs patience, but i felt it was those aspects that gave this more replayability.

The only thing i didn't really like was the fatigue. Do an action like train, and then click, click, click the rest button to gain it back. Even constantly going to the shop to look for canteens and water bottles, just made this ritual grindy.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Does this still end at the same place and is that the intended full game? If memory serves, it ended after the France campaign and seemed like there would be a new campaign or something.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There was meant to be more, but it will now be in a remake and not added to this version.
That's pretty cool. I was replaying this for a bit and was reminded once again how brutal it is lol. You seem to like this game quite a bit like me. Have you ever beaten this on normal without save scumming? I feel like it's almost impossible haha.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Huh, good timing on my part to find this newly posted game considering I was just doing random tag browsing.
Looks good, I'll definitely have to try it and leave a review.
As of 2023, it has the "no sexual content" tag, were you specifically searching for such games? :^3

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
All players who use shields are going to have to learn how to use the dev console to restore their agility whenever their shield is lost / broken (the shield's AGI penalty will be permanently subtracted from the player's AGI).

How to use the dev console to reset the agility stat:
  1. To enable the dev console: Open the game/options.rpy file using a text editor and add the following lines of code:
    Code:
    define config.developer = True #turn on the developer mode (all tools)
    define config.console = True #turn on the developer console
  2. Load a saved game and open the dev console using SHIFT+O.
  3. Type "player_agility = XX", where XX is the number to set agility to, then close the console.
  4. Agility is now changed. Save your game to make it permanent.
where do u put those inside option, i tried put and crash

Apr 21, 2020
where do u put those inside option, i tried put and crash
you don't need to to do that based on my experience.

i personally lost 3 or 4 shield on HWR difficulty and agility stats still on max trained so i assume it's probably old bugs which already got fixed.

is there console cheta for item?
i don't know if this is helpful but you can get any item with manual character creation on HWR difficulty after clearing the game once using point limit system which can be increased by playing the game on HWR.

so you literally get instant access to 97% of item from clearing the game on HWR difficulty.
the rest of 3% require you to kill side boss, boss or crafting related mission.

Reactions: mysticorion7799
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes