3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried this game but the combat is much too difficult. Please add an easy mode.
There is a easy mode, you pick the difficulty when you first start...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again I don't think the developer want it to be too easy, they also aren't here.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
so if its not completed then remove it
Speaking as someone who have not play this: If all it missing are extra characters/routes and not gameplay related, and the Dev original plan are done then the Completed tag is fine.

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
I wonder how much of the difficulty of combat comes from the sergeant's completely red herring advice at the beginning about the importance of strength? Apart from the requirements to equip certain weapons, it is pretty meaningless.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Did you think that being a simple soldier in medieval times you could fuck a noblewoman? ,better settle for a poor peasant like you:(.
but isn't that the point of games? escapeism and puting yoruself in the shoes of the mc and playing the story as you see fit witin the story of the game... if all the games are realistic and reallife like whats the damn point then?

I mean wasn't that who Henry was in kingdom come? You played the role of NOT the hero.

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
Personally I think this is one of the worst games I've ever played. "Hard" here basically equals annoying and nothing else; indeed the only purpose of it seems to needlessly waste you time with obnoxious mechanics that are both ill conceived and uninteresting on top of making combat clunky and prolonged beyond reason. The difficulty comes not from beating the AI, it's simply a matter of mustering enough patience to go through the pain of fighting depressingly repetitive, interminable battles.
The story is not the worst I've ever seen, but nothing to write home about. The quests are simplistic, do very little to make the plot more palatable and quite frankly only add to the bore of the fights. The art is certainly nothing special either.
I'm sorry but I truly find nothing positive to say about this; if you are thinking about buying this on steam my advice would be: "just don't"

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
For anyone that tries this out, be aware that MATURE CONTENT DEFAULTS TO OFF when you first launch the game. You have to go to preferences and manually toggle it on.

craigman1211

Apr 7, 2018
I actually really enjoy this game, it is deep and each time you play it can be a different story, my only gripe with this is that there is so much potential for it to be a good adult game but the whole dating sim portion of it is way to brief. Essentially when you finally get with the girl it is just a quick 1 slide flash of her naked and then you move on like nothing happened. Aside from that, I think this is a work of art and super well done.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
As far as can be discerned from the discussion, why, indeed it is.

Some people really can't wrap their heads around the concept of "extra content"...
Technically you both are correct since the game itself heavily implies that the player character's story is far from over. All the endings you get are not conclusions at all and instead are a sort of "to be continued". As of now, it can be seen as a "complete" similar to games that get the complete tag even though they aren't really and seem rushed or abrupt.

Reactions: lolistomper69

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Technically you both are correct since the game itself heavily implies that the player character's story is far from over. All the endings you get are not conclusions at all and instead are a sort of "to be continued".
Sequel hook, is that you?

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes