3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
I forgot to turn on mature content until I reached siege of Cambrai, I did two quests for Cecelia and I met eve. My relation with Cecilia is 73 at the moment and 15 with Eva, did I miss anything?

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
hmm just finished my first run of this, did the french duke end, managed to bag the medic, the french noblewomen and olivia but only got 95/100 with anna. So i missed out there. I am assuming that if i go to england at the choice part, i would in turn be able to go for the other 2-3 girls?

AnarionII

May 17, 2020
hmm just finished my first run of this, did the french duke end, managed to bag the medic, the french noblewomen and olivia but only got 95/100 with anna. So i missed out there. I am assuming that if i go to england at the choice part, i would in turn be able to go for the other 2-3 girls?
There is definitely one more girl in England - Alyssa, maybe more. Can you please tell how to find Anna?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
And after I couldn't use my skills in combat, even though the buttons light up, and I have no idea why it isn't working, I'm done with this game.

It took me a while to figure out combat. Then the game crashed during the first battle.

Python:
While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 310286, in script
    if enemy_weapon == "sword":
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Z:\Users\[Redacted]\Games\headswillroll-1.3a-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "Z:\Users\[Redacted]\Games\headswillroll-1.3a-pc/renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
    run(restart)
  File "Z:\Users\[Redacted]\Games\headswillroll-1.3a-pc/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "Z:\Users\[Redacted]\Games\headswillroll-1.3a-pc/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "Z:\Users\[Redacted]\Games\headswillroll-1.3a-pc/renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-7-6.1.7601
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Нeads Will Roll 1.3a
Sat Nov 20 05:12:20 2021

• Haha
Reactions: wiwem71072

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
There is definitely one more girl in England - Alyssa, maybe more. Can you please tell how to find Anna?
Anna is the alchemist in the route where you don't follow the prince back to england. I only got 95/100 so i didn't see her scene if there is one. You run into her fairly early into the chapter, after you do the second farm capture but you learn of her a bit earlier while doing the recon of the farms at the beginning.

Reactions: AnarionII
Nov 10, 2017
its got a good base, same with Rage tho, makes you wish there were more on characters and more on kinky stuff to see OR to do (not really into rapey content tho, even if it's a norm in f95 lol)

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Heads_Will_Roll_1.3a\headswillroll-1.3a-pc\game\images\women

Is where all the sexy stuff is hidden just picture pretty boring.

Game sucls as rpg once of the worst RPG ive ever played.

Reactions: wiwem71072

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Requested by, Spear01
Possible infinite loop error while in combat against thieves... And do not understand the mechanics, i think during quest when it is needed to pass using status the failing or success affect in some way by adding or subtracting points, is a mess...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again no change log yet, but probably just another attempt at bug fixes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heads Will Roll 1.41b -

Edit - The 1.41 changelog appeared, and more hotfixes too.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't know if it means much but in update 1.41...

As per popular request, easy mode has been made even more easier - player will now have additional chances to hit and additional chances to evade incoming strikes.

Don't think the developer really wants the game to actually be easy though.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Update time again, old saves can't be used...
Heads Will Roll 1.5c -

Edit - Updated, and again.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Update time again, old saves can't be used...
Heads Will Roll 1.5c - Workupload

Edit - Updated, and again.
I'm glad they are refining gameplay and adding new chapters. As flawed as it was in terms of balance, the combat and character building mechanics had so much depth. Also, it just kinda ended abruptly which makes sense if the story actually was incomplete.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes