3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
More like "didn't have enough time to finish, might complete if we get more sales"
Yep that's what they kept saying, along with some parts that should have been in getting cut to make the release. Speaking of which there was a update but no change log, just a news post about what's coming to the game as well as the DLC...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heads Will Roll 1.5e -

Edit - Updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: crowe9 and Yuri L

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Excuse the question, is this the full game or if I buy it on steam is there more history?
This is the full game from Steam, but it is a missing a update. No idea what it did, but I'll add to the post above shortly. If you check the news post above more actual content should be coming.

Reactions: Bassio

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
What a frustrating combat system. I'm at the point where I'm regularly solo fighting against 2 guys at once. Missing multiple 60+% attacks in a row, and when you do hit, it gets deflected by their armour or blocked by their shield. Then you spend several turns recovering stamina to roll the dice again. Also, if they manage to hit you once, you get poisoned and start bleeding, so you're gonna lose like 40 of your 42 HP if you didn't bring some items.
Once you do get lucky, waiting for them to go low stamina and then cut the enemy's neck, finish them off by attacking the limbs, a THIRD guy spawns in to attack. Because you're now super tired and he's fresh, he is almost guaranteed to hit you and your hit rate is garbage. So you need to hope you get lucky and kill one of the first two fast so that the third guy can come in and start getting tired ASAP.
If you somehow manage to beat 3 guys, you're now at the maximum tiredness. You get to go back to the combat prep screen and then the game now throws another battle with 2 new fresh guys at you. Jesus, I don't know how you're meant to last through all this without savescumming like crazy.
Maybe I just haven't found a broken enough build yet.

Reactions: Page11

bawwas

Nov 24, 2021
In case people haven't noticed almost all of the game's systems are plagiarised from 'a legionary's life'. The setting is different but that's about it. ( ).

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
R R R Remake...
Short version. They now have a actual publisher, and are now going release the properly complete and improved game as the separate Heads Will Roll Reforged. And release a free prologue called Heads Will Roll Downfall.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
R R R Remake...
Short version. They now have a actual publisher, and are now going release the properly complete and improved game as the separate Heads Will Roll Reforged. And release a free prologue called Heads Will Roll Downfall.
Thats some good news right there, since the game felt incomplete. Hope this time there will be proper sex scenes, and the story will be compeleted with some good side stories.

Lilium Steele

May 27, 2018
What a frustrating combat system. I'm at the point where I'm regularly solo fighting against 2 guys at once. Missing multiple 60+% attacks in a row, and when you do hit, it gets deflected by their armour or blocked by their shield. Then you spend several turns recovering stamina to roll the dice again. Also, if they manage to hit you once, you get poisoned and start bleeding, so you're gonna lose like 40 of your 42 HP if you didn't bring some items.
Once you do get lucky, waiting for them to go low stamina and then cut the enemy's neck, finish them off by attacking the limbs, a THIRD guy spawns in to attack. Because you're now super tired and he's fresh, he is almost guaranteed to hit you and your hit rate is garbage. So you need to hope you get lucky and kill one of the first two fast so that the third guy can come in and start getting tired ASAP.
If you somehow manage to beat 3 guys, you're now at the maximum tiredness. You get to go back to the combat prep screen and then the game now throws another battle with 2 new fresh guys at you. Jesus, I don't know how you're meant to last through all this without savescumming like crazy.
Maybe I just haven't found a broken enough build yet.
Try to call your friends and take down 3 of them in a row
But I agree that some game situations are strange if not hilarious

Lilium Steele

May 27, 2018
R R R Remake...
So, we need to buy same game again. Another "Reforged" was a complete disaster. And this story starts from same details: re-this, re-that, re-buy, great naming decision. I hope that developers won't fuck it all up

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
This is good news. I wasn't a fan of the ridiculous RNG in the combat but some of the parts of the game had really good writing. Thankfully, you can save scum to enjoy the story.

Last edited:

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
How does the character creation works? Can't seem to do anything outside of rolling random.

Nov 10, 2017
bartholomew - gets the gal request
leather - leather cuirass
chain - which one? hauberk? mail? low quality? non checked out

edit: chain meant gold cross chain necklace

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes