RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Idea sounds entertaining but i aint huge fun of having player character getting fucked. Best of wishes to the devoloper but it aint my cup of tea. :coffee:
Did you even play the game? It is possible to play it without getting in any sex scene. Look at the walkthrough.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Here is the latest update from Davie:-

Hello, friends! I'm sorry that I haven't communicated much over the last couple weeks. I've been ill with stomach issues and just yesterday was able to see a doctor. It's likely ulcers, she said, but some of the symptoms were a little concerning. Now I have some medications and I'm waiting for news on the blood work when it comes back from the lab.
Anyway I don't want to be a downer about it. The goodest news is that I have been working on the next release despite my stupid stomach. I'll have news about that next update soon! For now here's a couple things I've been working on as far as the interface and your options:
  • The option to turn off foreshadowing so that Sparkle is not warned about "surprises"
  • The option to turn off backpedaling so that Sparkle cannot back out of choices or obligations
  • (Finally) a full update to all the current content that is supposed to be in the gallery
  • And I'm working on (no promises for next release) the ability to replay any unlocked sexytimes scenes with full sound, music, and dialog
Thank you again for supporting development! I appreciate every one of you for your generosity and encouragement!

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018

Hello, friends! I'm sorry that I haven't communicated much over the last couple weeks. I've been ill with stomach issues and just yesterday was able to see a doctor. It's likely ulcers, she said, but some of the symptoms were a little concerning. Now I have some medications and I'm waiting for news on the blood work when it comes back from the lab.
Anyway I don't want to be a downer about it. The goodest news is that I have been working on the next release despite my stupid stomach. I'll have news about that next update soon! For now here's a couple things I've been working on as far as the interface and your options:
  • The option to turn off foreshadowing so that Sparkle is not warned about "surprises"
  • The option to turn off backpedaling so that Sparkle cannot back out of choices or obligations
  • (Finally) a full update to all the current content that is supposed to be in the gallery
  • And I'm working on (no promises for next release) the ability to replay any unlocked sexytimes scenes with full sound, music, and dialog
Thank you again for supporting development! I appreciate every one of you for your generosity and encouragement!
Get well soon Davie

Reactions: Dahakma

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019

Damn...

I hope Davie gets well soon, and that it's not something serious.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Daamn, Wejit is a MAN of HONOR. Nice. I was a bit unsure about screens and starting tone of game, but daaamn Wejit conquered my heart. Truly, sir.
He's a fucking bro, right? A true friend. Did you see his convo with the orc girl on the ship?
I just wish he wore pants sometimes

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I'm wondering if some of the character personality shifts are going to be addressed in-story - like, Panki and Lel's personalities are completely different on the free-use route, even if you were in a relationship with them beforehand. They suddenly start treating Sparkle like absolute garbage, actively enjoying degrading her - and it seems like it completely nullifies any relationship you were in with them.

Part of that could be explained as the game rewriting them, DDLC-style, but that doesn't work for one of those two characters, for spoiler reasons.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I'm wondering if some of the character personality shifts are going to be addressed in-story - like, Panki and Lel's personalities are completely different on the free-use route, even if you were in a relationship with them beforehand. They suddenly start treating Sparkle like absolute garbage, actively enjoying degrading her - and it seems like it completely nullifies any relationship you were in with them.

Part of that could be explained as the game rewriting them, DDLC-style, but that doesn't work for one of those two characters, for spoiler reasons.
I havent played the free-use route, but that route is written for specific people that like to be degraded and abused. So their personality probably fits.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I havent played the free-use route, but that route is written for specific people that like to be degraded and abused. So their personality probably fits.
It's the sudden shift in personality that weirded me out; that route is definitely NOT for me, but given a lack of gallery I was curious what content was in there, and what effect being in a relationship before starting that route would have.

Disappointed that the answer to that last bit was "none", since it's never brought up again that you were in a relationship, and the person/people you were in a relationship with go from loving and romantic to a complete personality 180 - which very much doesn't make sense considering at least one character other than yourself is from outside the game (and potentially at that point Sparkle knows that, and they KNOW she knows), and therefore not subject to the game's logic.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
One other thing that I'm finding a pretty silly, is Sparkle's habit of uncontrollably falling asleep after one orgasm, which really cuts off sexual encounters partway through a lot of the time, especially when there's more than two people involved - and also is something that's inconsistent, since it didn't happen with the earlier sex scenes, or those where she uses her spells

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
One other thing that I'm finding a pretty silly, is Sparkle's habit of uncontrollably falling asleep after one orgasm, which really cuts off sexual encounters partway through a lot of the time, especially when there's more than two people involved - and also is something that's inconsistent, since it didn't happen with the earlier sex scenes, or those where she uses her spells
I guess that's true. Considering that she is a healslut and most of her spells come from lust or sexual energy, I would expect her to almost never get tired.

Maybe the nerf she gets after the greater demoness battle has affected her performance.

Reactions: taglag

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
It's the sudden shift in personality that weirded me out; that route is definitely NOT for me, but given a lack of gallery I was curious what content was in there, and what effect being in a relationship before starting that route would have.
Well it fits for me, so you can see there's another perspective on that. People are usually at least two-sided, and Lel being like that is just what you get if you give her an opportunity to lean into her other side of character, being a stepping stone for her you can say. She's no longer the bottom of the group, now there's someone lower, and such change of order often affects people drastically, at least in my experience.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I guess that's true. Considering that she is a healslut and most of her spells come from lust or sexual energy, I would expect her to almost never get tired.

Maybe the nerf she gets after the greater demoness battle has affected her performance.
That makes sense as a plotpoint, yeah, but it doesn't make for very satisfying content imo.

Probably the most frustrating thing I've found in that regard is that the abusive scenes are almost all significantly longer and more varied than the romantic ones - again, not so much at the start, but increasingly so over time, probably from the second night bunking with someone onwards.

Which is also kind of odd now that I think of it, because the nerf happened BEFORE that second bunking scene, and Sparkle didn't immediately fall asleep after orgasm then; so we're back to some inconsistency I can't really find a reason for.

Reactions: youngethan

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Probably the most frustrating thing I've found in that regard is that the abusive scenes are almost all significantly longer and more varied than the romantic ones - again, not so much at the start, but increasingly so over time, probably from the second night bunking with someone onwards.
Are they? Well that's a bit annoying

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Well it fits for me, so you can see there's another perspective on that. People are usually at least two-sided, and Lel being like that is just what you get if you give her an opportunity to lean into her other side of character, being a stepping stone for her you can say. She's no longer the bottom of the group, now there's someone lower, and such change of order often affects people drastically, at least in my experience.
What I'm getting from that though, is that underneath the surface they're all terrible people, and even the ones who say they care about Sparkle...don't - which is depressing

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Keeping in mind, the personality changes for Panki and Lel happen AFTER you can start a romantic relationship with them, and even though, yes, it IS optional to be in a relationship with them, their mistreatment of Sparkle and callous disregard for her as a person will happen on that route even if you most definitely ARE in a relationship.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes